Why do you guys like him so much?

Why do you guys like him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/112405252/Alain-Badiou-The-Fascism-of-the-Potato
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes the genuine retards feel like they’re smart

>Makes the genuine retards feel like they’re smart
Example: (you)r comment. Stop posting here.

he is fun to read

he's fun

i think he's fun

He's boring and unfun to read, but has some great ideas.

i read anti-oedipus and didn't undert1nd anything but still enjoyed it

Fun guy to read

super fun

Very funto read

funnyboi

Why doe Veeky Forums love him? Because of the buzzword frequently thrown around when describing his works - crypto-fascist. Alt-right babbies think this in itself gives his thought some semblance of legitimacy.

everyone likes him so much

Never heard tell of this fella, personally.

>Adorno makes denouncing cultural degeneracy his life project
>Gets blamed for it
>Deleuze makes discovering and exposing the micro-fascisms in life his life project
>Gets accused of crypto-fascism

*mericans shouldn't have the benefit of literacy, tbqhwyf

People who are to pseud to read Deleuze instead read a Badiou article (Fascism of the potato) which is so disingenuous in its deliberate misunderstanding of the rhizome concept and run with it.

People unironically backing a fucking Maoist over one of the greatest post-war thinkers.

I was in no way trying to discredit Deleuze, keep that in mind. I just don't understand his sudden popularity here, when it's obvious that most people on Veeky Forums are mentally and meritorically unprepared to deal with his output.

Deleuze is bad.

Made by the Hegel gang

Fascism is cultural degeneracy. It's almost as bad as jazz.

>Deleuze makes discovering and exposing the micro-fascisms in life his life project

Sounds crypto-fascistic to me.

Agree
At least trying to understand him motivated me to give metaphysics a try

in what way does he misinterpret the rhizome

>>Adorno makes denouncing cultural degeneracy his life project
You got this from leftypol infographs? Read CofC. Adorno was clearly promoting degeneracy (among gentiles).

>A bark really seems to me the stupidest cry.
What did he mean by this?

Provide any Adorno quotes that promote degeneracy, whatever that means

>Writing poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric.
>In Berkely we then developed the F-Scale with a freedom which differed considerably from the idea of a pedantic science which has to justify each of its step etc

Adorno was clearly obsessed with the Holocaust, and part of his idea of utopia, part of the objective of critical theory as a whole was the elimination of anti-semitism. In the Authoritarian Personality anti-semitism and ethnocentrism among gentiles are linked to strong families. Family and ambition in gentiles are psychopathologized. Attacking the family, aiming for the dissolution of strong families among gentiles is as degenerate as you can get. This is only one example of his poisonous jewish thinking, and the whole web of poisonous worthless jewish thinking that dominate much of contemporary academia and intellectual debate.
Read CofC or fuck-off to leftypol.

>read the propaganda book but don’t read Adorno’s works
>also i can’t quote him because i am illiterate
>also the nuclear family in post war america is good
>also antisemitism isn’t a warning sign for an evil culture and its source in petite bourgeousie middle class homes isn’t important
>also chad football, mechanic, cars, hot dogs, sportz, frat, business firm, stock market is good
>capitalism is good
>ambition, cutthroat anti-social hoarding is good
>pop music and commercialized american culture industry, coca cola and aircraft carriers are good
RETARD

The reason why there are so many dumb Deleuzebots running around tarnishing his name is that almost no one who reads him, at least in America, understands the mathematics Deleuze is drawing from. Unfortunately, without understanding mathematical concepts like manifolds, poincaré sections, and attractors, one is going to have a very hard time understanding what Deleuze's concept of multiplicity. Once you actually understand the concepts that Deleuze is drawing from, he is actually a very literal and sobering thinker.

scribd.com/document/112405252/Alain-Badiou-The-Fascism-of-the-Potato On page 2-3

The whole point of the rhizome being bodily (affective) without organs is to escape internal stratification and acknowledge any such structural division as the encounter with a new and different rhizome. So the rhizome abandons structural thinking altogether.Their rhizome specifically targets systems-thinking regarding interconnectivity in systems by abandoning organs and projecting only horizontally - no stable network allowing for feedback loops could arise if there is no internal structure to accumulate (without consequently multiplying lines of flight, which reshape or dismantle the rhizome in the process).

>Adorno's works
>not propaganda
lmao, the crit theory fuckers admit themselves they're producing propaganda. You're obviously just a run of the mill reddit/leftypol commie who probably don't even read.

>no one who reads him, at least in America, understands the mathematics Deleuze is drawing from.
Not even Deleuze!

>the crit theory fuckers admit themselves they're producing propaganda
citation needed

Lots of revolutionaries call what they write propaganda as an acknowledgement either that everything is "propaganda" or that they are actively trying to abolish this reality. Not in the way that poster is suggesting though.

I love to open up books I've already read to any page and start rereading it. His books are easy to enjoy that way. I like Deleuze's short essays as well, entertaining and lightly touches on a lot of subjects.
The structures described in his works allow for an interesting look at our lives in capitalism, and it's funny how his work strongly influenced the creator of Buzzfeed in his works.

And I like watching crybabies walk up to me while I'm reading Deleuze at a bar to try to talk shit/"neg" me and come across as neurotic as fuck before I go back to reading.

And you're just a generic /pol/bot who didnt address any of the points user made cause you would actually have to read things besides wikipedia articles, /pol/ infographics and whatever daddy peterson is feeding you. Respond to user's previous post with actual arguments or gtfo, crossposter.

CofC is well-researched and upholds high-standards of intellectual honesty. This clearly makes it not propaganda. Your jewish subversive "thought" is none of those things, and is produced with the explicit aim of achieving ethnopolitical goals. That makes it propaganda.
>they are actively trying to abolish this reality
This element of recent jewish thought also has clear political motivations.

Your entire post is just an invocation of left-wing intellectual consensus.
CofC, 158
>Indeed, the goal of producing political propaganda by using the methods of social science was self-consciously articulated by Horkheimer. Thus Horkheimer reacted with enthusiasm to the idea of including criminals in the study: "Research would be able here to transform itself directly into propaganda, ie if it could be reliably established that a particularly high percentage of criminals were extreme anti-semites, the result would as such already be propaganda. I would also like to try to examine psychopaths in mental hospitals" (in Wiggershaus 1994, 375)
Horkheimer (1947, 161):
>The anonymous martyrs of the concentration camps are the symbols of humanity that is striving to be born. The task of philosophy is to translate what they have done into language that will be heard, even though their finite voices have been silenced by tyranny

The whole movement is essentially about influencing gentile society and thought in ways deemed beneficial to jews.
If you take it, or absolutely any of their thought seriously as a european, you're a complete fucking joke.

>also the nuclear family in post war america is good
>also antisemitism isn’t a warning sign for an evil culture and its source in petite bourgeousie middle class homes isn’t important
>also chad football, mechanic, cars, hot dogs, sportz, frat, business firm, stock market is good
>capitalism is good
>ambition, cutthroat anti-social hoarding is good
>pop music and commercialized american culture industry, coca cola and aircraft carriers are good

These are the thoughts and words of angsty teenaged redditors, who think they've stumbled upon a genuine form of rebellion by embracing the jewish attacks on virtually all aspects of european culture.

>And you're just a generic /pol/bot who didnt address any of the points user made cause you would actually have to read things besides wikipedia articles, /pol/ infographics and whatever daddy peterson is feeding you
It's amazing how desperately you people turn to socially based, ad hominem attacks. This really matches the social structure of the fundamentally jewish intellectual movements whose piss you're drinking.

he is cryptic and has a language of his own. have almost same effect Nietzsche has on teenagers, with the only difference that they start talking like schizophrenics :" is your body without organs get into a war machine on the immanent plane yet ? You are not cutting the strata enough"