Sticks you

>sticks you

I dont know why people buy into that shitty, cheap, ugly penguin hardcover classics garbage

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK

Most of the designs are pretty ugly too. Dorian Gray is one of the few good ones.

im a boy

>Not buying a shrink wrapped copy.

>buying a shrink wrapped copy where you can't be certain you'll appreciate the aesthetics of the interior
what do you love?

Meh. I'm very happy with my copy of Lucretius.

Cut your nails.

>paradise lost
indeed

>He buys books for aesthetics

>he buys a book without considering the aesthetics
why would you do this? are you a retard?

Because I want to read the book. I don't give a fuck about having some soy-boy bookshelf to post online as an ego wank.

>he just buys books to read them once and throw them away

Books were once incredible works of art. Some still are, and its nice to be able to see them as they were meant to be, and then wear through your readings.

Its called the library you retard

>the library
how poor are you? why don't you want to start your own personal library? you can buy books from used bookstores for like $0.50? why do you rent books? like, you literally rent a book? are you retarded?

This literally triggers Veeky Forums.

mmmm cummies...

those covers in general wear out pretty quickly, I was about to buy the Frankentein and Moby Dick, but I slightly rubbed the pattern and it started to peel away. Not worth it.

Cheap as fuck bro. They have the cheapest hardcover copy of Confessions that I've found, although I'm actually leaning towards Everyman's for the translation specifically. It's a toss up. The Penguin Paradise Lost had some decent notes as well.

I bought this less than a month ago.

Hmmmm

>no cumstains
am I supposed to believe this or something?