Best position to read in?

Best position to read in?

not that one

Yes that one

I usually read in missionary while shaggin your mumma

THIS

Pic related but with a book in your left hand.

I agree. It makes your arms go numb and makes your neck tense

This, actually. Although I switch hands constantly. Or I will set the book on my desk and read that way.

Dog-eared style

in a comfortable chair with your legs crossed so your balls are crushed between them

sideways in bed

this but unbionically

paraplegic aesthetic

In bed with a (preferably alcoholic) drink close at hand.

That one
Or in a recliner with a cup of coffee

Sitting in a chair. I don't enjoy having my arms fall asleep.

I read sitting on the couch.

recliners are goat

I put the text on a Powerpoint presentation, project it in front of my bed, and flip pages with a clicker.

Fuck, that sounds 10/10 comfy I must admit.

i disintegrate in zero-g and absorb symbols individually through chemical representations distributed by my many slaves.

Elbows out

I started writing it as a joke and realized it actually sounds perfect

well this isn't complete, actually i reintegrate on shuttle landing, and upon doing so, my neurons have been adjusted by said chemicals, and thus all impressions and conclusions afforded by the text will have been recieved in the most fluid and pleasant way possible. finally, i sit down and enjoy a nice dram of cheap scotch, and smoke a latakia heavy blend of pipe tobacco, cheap scotch so i am not wasting the better spirits on my dulled olfactories.

sitting in a comfortable office chair in front of a desk with a lamp in a quiet room

This, it can be a right pain in the dick; I only sit in an inclined chair, that is all.

no, you fall asleep after a few minutes

sit on office chair and put legs on bed, both of which are at the same level

are you me?

yes

oh fuck

hello it's me, you

You only read like this while waiting for your boyfriend to start fucking you in the ass

Heavily reclined large beach chair in the summer
Lying on your side in bed occasionally changing the direction you're facing in all other months

In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procrastination

In a recliner, legs spread apart with pillow to rest book upon

peak patrician

at a desk. and when the book is large enough, opened with the spine rested on a thick book so it's propped up at a 45ยบ angle.

missionary

Reverse cowgirl

>girl starts blowing you
>uses stomach as a table for a novel
Why wont they look at me senpai?

Sitting with your forehead resting on your arm on the edge of a desk, your book in your lap. Just like in elementary school.

On a sat with a cushion on your knees and something to put your legs on.
Or just some sorta recliner with leg rest and a cushion so your neck doesn't fucking die.

>he's not part of the /smallballsmasterrace/

this absolutely user I'm glad we share something :)

Holy fuck user this is life changing
Thank you, not kidding

My feet fall asleep. We can't all be underage

Good idea

kek

I do this while memeing on Veeky Forums

What a fucking pleb.

kek

upside down and ankles behind the head.

> TRUTH INCOMING prepare your pleb minds for input
> here goes:

The most ergonomic position is MOTION.
That's right. Any one static position is inferior to dynamically moving from one position to the next.

You probably wear your shoes in the house

I just lay my head down on the side of my sofa.

Reclined, knees up book resting against thigh.

curled up in bed feigning sickness so I can con my mother into letting me stay home from school for another orgy of literary pleasure.

I was obsessed with WWI from age 6 and I remember reading Guns of August with morbid delight and sensual pleasure of pure laziness warm in bed on a miserable November week of icy rain.

where is this bitch's parents

missionary

I sure do faggot

I use Chromecast to play my phone's screen on my TV, and then read on the TV on a sofa with a blanket over me. I turn pages with the volume button of my phone.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

Something about that room is exceptionally depressing. Can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

I'll share my secret for the most effortless way to read.
Lie on your side on a bed and lie one half of the book on the bed and hold the other half up every time you switch to the next page, turn over to the other side.

RSD

its a girls bedroom; somewhere you will never go

holy

On your side, like a Roman patrician leaning on a couch eating grapes to prep for an all-male orgy.

Anyone who does it any differently is not a true intellectual

It's the pictures.

kek'd me good user

That's because it looks like a Ugandan prayer room/10 on any given interior design scale.

That's fucking impressive actually.

KEK

I've tried this but it's too much turning so I just lie on my back. Alternatively I just lie on one side and every other page I hold the book up which makes my arm tired and motivates me to finish that page quickly.

BRRRRAP

This is obviously bait. You have to turn over every two minutes and you can easily fall asleep.

>easily fall asleep
Thats the point
You cant lie on your back if its a big heavy book.

How big?

Bros k or the bible

You must have really weak arms.

Truly best possible position.

I read at work constantly and sit on a stool or counter top.

hanging upside down so all of the blood goes into your brain for maximum thinking.

creepy af