Hold on you seed snaring faggots. I'm pissed to me full caliber at the gingering of your alabaster...

Hold on you seed snaring faggots. I'm pissed to me full caliber at the gingering of your alabaster. Every time some newfriend young scribe comes onto Veeky Forums-PsuedoIntelligence, merrily requesting the literature he needs to gain a greater understanding of the metaphysical realm, he is BOMBARDED by horuslubbing faggots who tell him "HURR DURR START WITH LE GREEKS"
>start with the greeks
>the greeks
What THE FUCK gives the greeks more precident than the great Sinuhe? Than the iron-hearted Rammesses, by the beloved Ahmose nor the majestic writings of Thoth myself?
>muh plaituh
>muh arestootle
>muh diohjenees
Listen maggots, the TRUE "patrician" order of reading goes: Start with the Egyptians, Initialise the Indians, Commence with the Chinese, Go with the Greeks, Romp with the Romans and so forth. The Greeks are amongst the last carriers of the genes of Atlantis, and thus are a piss poor way to start the enlightenment of your mortal souls.
>HURR DURR le Sumerians! le Gnomemen! le Neanderthals
Such is the coping warcry of the Greek sympathieser. To notice him is to recognise the thick stentch, see the greasy, matted hair, and the souless black eyes that have only ever read half of Plato.
Ignore the Θώθ at your own peril.

I d-d-didnt start with the greeks, your worship! Spare me further verbal lashings!!!

> Θώθ
what is this

a kawaii face

GREEEEEEEEEEKS

Unless I'm missing something surely the o in Thoth would be an omicron rather than an omega; especially if you're just literally transliterating to Greek from English - it's not pronounced Thoath

Gotta any chart ?
No chart, no meme.

>I need an infograph right here in this thread because my small mind can't do a google search

there are written records of egyptian philosophy? lolwut?

Start with the chinks, continue with the curry eaters and penis snippers.

So in wartimes would there be a battle-thoath?

Learn the greek alphabet, φαγγοτ

It is actually an omega, and properly pronounced Thṓth, it's just different in English because anglos gonna anglo.

Keked and checked.

this is now a horus thread

if you're done ranting, oh lord thoth, could you please recommend some egyptian literature?

the book of the dead

Elucidate with the Egyptians

While your argument holds up for starting with the Egyptians, there is no literary connection between Indians and Chinese to the Greeks and the further western cannon you described.

Just because something was written chronologically doesn't mean we should read in that order or group. It's a very flat unegaged premise you're putting out there.

>pic
Story of Sinuhe, Shipwrecked Sailor, Debate Between a Man and his Ba, The Eloquent Peasant, Egyptian Mythology
The Egyptians are plebfilter. The Indians and Chinese are amongst the first descendence of the Atlantean deluge survivors, who migrated India>Persia&China>Egypt>Greece>Europe

>fangot

severly underrated meme reply
have a deserved (you), friend.

o great thoth, grant unto me the knowledge of ow to correctly pronounce thy name

Ah right, thanks I thought I was missing something

Is this intentional? If so, you're a genius OP.