What word processor does Veeky Forums use? I use LibreOffice Writer

What word processor does Veeky Forums use? I use LibreOffice Writer.

Microsoft Excel

Stop using proprietary software.

For your information Libre is to word processors what vlc is to media players

So versatile and free?

Libre is alright
I used Google docs but always put my work through the word spell checker on the university computers before submitting.
Docs are pretty good for academic writing.

Doesn't Google sell your data?

C'mon dude, you're boring as fuck.

I prefer openoffice and winamp

Its good but both it and vlc lack in quality. Mplayer or mpc are better. But media players are more advanced than word processors.
For word processors it (libre) probably is the best free option.

Nobody asked what you think, yank.

LibreOffice has a shit aesthetic

What do you prefer?

Evernote master race reporting in

Probably. But if you use a smartphone at all you already are sending a selfie of yourself cumming to the nsa every time you rub one out.

What if I use ReplicantOS without a sim card?

JDarkRoom for writing, clean it up elsewhere.

see

Americans need to leave.

Then you have to send pictures of your cock to the nsa manually.
Really though it's not really a solution to run a Shit os and forfeit the primary functions of a personal telephone to avoid big brother.
Its just Fucked. Best you can do is blue tac your webcams and vote libertarian.

Unplug your router and hang yourself with the cable. Your entire nation more than likely bends over backwards to service ours. The software you are running, the keyboard, this website, the design of your shoes, and your favorite media are all probably an American production.

>The software you are running, the keyboard, this website, the design of your shoes, and your favorite media are all probably an American production.
Re-read what you just typed but slowly this time.

Replicant runs better than both Android and IOS. It can also do everything I need it to, so I have no issue. I don't want to be able to use the phone functions, I find them annoying. People can just email me.

google docs

Emacs with org

My android phone's notepad and pen + a notebook

No. I don't have to do Shit. I'm an American. Fuck you.

Libre is the successor to openoffice, after it got bought out and turned into shit

Gummi

OpenPress

ShareLatex

>not using a LaTeX editor

* LibreOffice Writer (LO-W)
* Apache OpenOffice Writer (AOO-W)

LO-W has better rendering, you will see everything more clear and readable.
AOO-W has a bug, where the program cannot handle tables, broader than 120,00 cm.
LO-W has a bug, where templates will not auto-update, when you open a text document on an external hard drive.

Unofficially, template changer extension (which is extremely useful for both) is not released for LO-W, but u still can install the AOO-W version in LO-W.

AOO-W & LO-W both have an incredibly powerful feature, called sections. You can link a section from one document to others, and thus keep very important info automatically up to date in all your text documents that you have.

I should mention, that although these two are developed by completely different teams, you can open their documents with both of them. In general, LO-W is more advanced and fine-tuned though.

Notepad ++ is the only appropriate answer.

Scrivener. Yeah it's relatively expensive but personally I get a lot of usage out of it and the storyboarding features are great. Used to use Libre but it just felt clunky and I could never put my finger on why exactly.

notepad

>look at me i'm so smart

>you need to be smart to use LaTeX

vim
One of these days I'm going to set the time aside to learn how to use LaTeX.

anyone use yWriter? seems to be a free scrivener type deal but it looks a little tacky.

I know that was the joke
winamp is no longer supported
though it really whips the llama's ass

It's really easy

use lyx

g docs

I use Word mostly.
But I’ve started using Pages, and I like it much better.

I usually use Word but lately I've been using iawriter and I'm excited for the upcoming windows version.