Be wageslave

>be wageslave
>roastie coworker approaches me
>hey user have you read this book?
>yeah (autisticly giving her a fast summary of the book without even changing my expression)
>Oh I think I was wrong, I was talking about the one with the Aureliano guy
>So 100 of solitude (again autistic summary expressionless)
>Wow I wanted to read that, you are always reading right?
>Yes
>Have you read that one?
>Yes
>Do you have that book?
>Yes
>Would you lend it to me?
>Yes...I mean no!!
>Already had problems sharing books with normies who never give them back or damage them
>Aaw but I would give it back
>Y-yeah but I...I do not really like to lend my books
>I promise I will do
>When?
>When I finish it
>Yeah...no, sorry
>Ok fine
>Ignores me the rest of my shift

I do not want to fuck this bitch by the way, I simply dislike this kind of situations

>>/r9k/
or your blog

Back to your place mate

People will call you autistic OP, but you did nothing wrong.

Dumb roastie probably had a book club meeting with her other roastie friends and forgot to read the book. If you gave into her, she probably would have made you give her detailed analysis and spoon feed her.

To be honest, she should buy her own copy

>buying books
Why accumulate material goods?
Bitch needs to get her a library card

pls

>roastie
>autistic
>greentext

Yeah, go back to /r9k/ bitch

>be wageslave
>roastie coworker approaches me
a thread died for this

>get fed up with working an indian that is either retarded and is incapable of the most basic tasks following instruction retaining information, or is a genius and figured out how to dodge doing any work
>get fed up with management that is abusive, insulting, manipulative, intimidating, and so on and so forth
>walk out in the middle of service
>continue to leave the house everyday as if to work to hide from housemates I'm not working
>resume receiving neetbux, $1,027 a fortnight
>read books every day at library or foodcourt
>reading in excess of 200 pages a day

Oh no! Another heretical Calvinist's thread died for this!!

Sorry sweetheart but we like women here.

Ok

You can receive that much neetbux? Are you American?

Kill yourself you fucking wojackposter. You're the reason this board has turned to shit you fucking brainlet.

Found the Calvinist

Strange how you read so many books and be so shit at writing.

you did well, fuck that book thief. she wouldn't read it and two months later when you asked she'd say she lost it or lent it to someone else.

>library
Imagine being so poor that you'd willingly go to own of those de facto homeless shelter/brothels

Fwiw of the many unreturned books I have out (Landmark Thucydides, Calasso's Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony..) two are worth quite a bit of money now on the open UB Market (I won't mention these, however).
It's become painful seeing these persons on the street-- they know what's on my mind, I know what's on theirs.

You would think that, if you really did read all the time you would be better at writing.

Strangely placed comma. Are you Danish?

No i'm just a retard.

Close enough.

Should have just said you borrowed it from the library or already lent it out to a friend who hasn't given it back. Even if you don't want to fuck this chick there are ways to at least not be awkward.