He doesn't go to a prestigious Ivy League school

>he doesn't go to a prestigious Ivy League school
You might as well just kill yourself desu

what

The series on him on netflix its fucking amazing.

what about the university of Chicago

How about Duke
Or the University of Delaware

But he didn't kill himself, idiot.

Shit really. I'll watch that

>Or the University of Delaware

How about Stanford

Harvard, Yale, and Duke are the ONLY acceptable schools. Any student anywhere else should be euthanized.
Ted went to Harvard, you community college dropout.

Accept me, please

It's affordable ;')

>not rich either
holy fucking shit i can't even comprehend an existence this pathetic

i live

manhunt?

Kek @ you pleb libartsfags. JHU rapes all those schools. Literally just legacyhomos and affirmativeaction peeps at Ivies.

It's trying to communicate.

DUDE STEM IM SO SMART LMAO
>Uhh........ Shakespeare? Isn't he like a writer or some shit lmao?

Only good for doctors and Asian women.

Does Oxford count?

I was massively surprised by it. I am an oldfag and I remember these incidents from when they were in the present tense. News coverage regarding the events was so poor that the results were necessarily orchestrated. The series begins very blase and mundane. It resolves as a scorching indictment.

does u iowa count?

>university

Unless you're from Canada and can't afford school abroad, but still go to the 2nd best philosophy school in the country

>tfw live in Australia and all our universities are shit

>2nd best
>'Wow, you're the 2nd person to walk on the moon, can I get your autograph?'
>'Wow, you're the second person to discover relativity, can I get your autograph?'
>'Wow, you're the second best philosopher, can I get your autograph?'
Said no one ever.

>The only reason I don't go to an Ivy League school is that I can't afford school abroad
>That's why I don't even go to the best school in my country

>Actually bragging about going to the 2nd best school for philosophy in Canada
The mental gymnastics you must have to do...

Im very poor and with a lousy GPA but could probably rock the SAT and maybe get in somewhere decent on low-income status.

Should i try and do this and see what doors it opens for me, maybe teach high school english somewhere nice or something or just join the Air Force and maybe go to school later?

If school doesn't pan out I'll probably join the miltary anyways.

You're ridiculous. Being the 2nd best person in any field still guarantees you lifelong success, prosperity, and fame.

do yourself a favour and stay in education as long as you can, otherwise you will always be full of regret for what could have been

More like dooms you to placid mediocrity and the eternal knowledge you will never ever be the best.

Being the second best philosophy school in fucking Canada is not even close to being the second best person at anything.

>Buzz Aldrin
>Albert Einstein
>Aristotle
I'd ask for all of their autographs desu

or just goto business school and like, talk to people to get a cushy job immediately after grad

Who are you? You miserable presumptuous no-talent.

The university system itself is depressing. You can't really explore classes that you might find enjoyable, paths that might lead you to a completely different life, because guess what? You might not do as well on them and your GPA suffers. You have to be subservient until you're tenured. Conscientiousness is too overvalued over openness to newness. Some of the most interesting people I've talked to where nowhere near prestigious schools, they didn't buy into clubs, athletics, academic perfection, etc.
This obsession with GPA and where you go to study is so sad. In a way I envy old philosophers that just lived live with no set structure in sight.

At this point my only goal in life is to have my children attend one. They will vindicate me.

Gpa system is fucked. It will fall so low for doing bad in one class and takes forever to bring up

As if being the best doesn't have its own separate host of sorrows.