What are some books that help you find a girlfriend ?

What are some books that help you find a girlfriend ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Science-Practice-Strength-Training-Second/dp/0736056289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, Justine by De Sade is a foolproof guide to pleasing women

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene I guess. Keep in mind that a book will not change who you are. Most of the people on this site who are lonely are lonely because they have fundementaly flawed personalities in some way (in my humble opinion), you need to find the reason why you do not have a girlfriend in the first place.

The Art of Seduction details more of manipulation techniques that very few people (I am not under any illusion that this includes myself) will be able to use in any effective way, chances are you are not one of them. But it is still a great read.

How to make friends and influence people.

This will teach you to be a vain superficial cunning hypocrite well schooled on how to manipulate people into thinking you're a fine fellow when in fact you are a rat.

Women will of course see through this charade and become sexually inflamed at the presence of such sleazy deceit and hypocrisy and you'll get to fuck all three holes with impunity.

It's basically "shut up and get good": the book

It's short and has almost no substance, but somehow it kicked my ass deep down.

Kek

Would Machiavelli's the prince be any good? I've heard it recommended in similar context

>the prince
It's more about power and control, so I guess if you want to be a complete sociopath and have a really unhealthy relationship you could apply the principles from that book, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

>so I guess if you want to be a complete sociopath and have a really unhealthy relationship

Then you'd read How To Win "Friends" And Come Off As An Autistic Creep

Hahahahaha, god damn it, fucking hilarious mate.

amazon.com/Science-Practice-Strength-Training-Second/dp/0736056289

You haven't read The Prince if you hold this opinion of it

I have actually. My comment wasn't about the book, it was about applying the principles and tactics from the book to a romantic relationship, and about the type of person who would do that.

>It's more about power and control
This was my only comment on the book itself, and it is accurate. The book was literally written as a guide for rulers of small kingdoms/principalities. It is also worth noting that I said.
>it's more
I didn't say that it is only about power and control.

Crime and Punishment. Girls my age loved reading that shit in highschool

The Prince

That book ruined my mind. Now I see every conversation as a game, albeit I am much more successful in life.

I just want some good friendships. Not everything should be about power and manipulation.

Lolita

The prince turned all my relationship into cold calculated transactions where I get what I want. Not what I need, I need some genuine love.

He presumably wants a loyal girlfriend, not some harlot who will abandon him first chance she gets

What the hell man, I thought the book just told you to be friendly and compliment people now and then and stuff.
Thinking about social darwinism all day long definitely isn't very cosy.

my diar-

oh wait

THANK YOU, I had a very similar experience.

me:

fuck, I don't even want to read this book now. I don't want my soul to become less pure than it already is bros