Can analytic philosophy cause schizophrenia?

can analytic philosophy cause schizophrenia?

Sure. Read what Schopenhauer had to say about genius and mathematical brilliance. They require the mind to work in two radically different ways. Studying analytic philosophy/math, like everything, literally rewires the brain, although in this case in drastic ways. Stands to reason that things can go wrong in the rewiring process.

Oh shit. How do I stop analysing things?

It's too late. Just go to Reddit. The safest thing to be is a mediocre analyst.

I would imagine that Continental philosophy is more likely to cause that - it reads like it was written by schizophrenics.

kek

I myself and at least two other people I know went crazy from continental philosophy. One got into analytic philosophy and catholicism in grad school after treatment. One is still an unrepentant postmodernist who even takes psychedelics despite antipsychotics (trust fund babby). I myself have gotten back into the greeks (plato is fantastic) and am getting a teaching degree. I think it was Deleuze, Baudrillard, and Land, who did it for the three of us respectively.

oh, come one.
It was definitely the psychedelics in atleast one of those cases.

Fuck off, STEMsperg.

What came first? The interest in continental philosophy or interest in psychedelics?

What is the difference between continental and analytic psychology. Tia

No, obviously not

One of them is philosophy, the other one is Anglos trying to gain the moral high ground.

The first time I read being and time was an old translation which is very esoteric and I was really going nuts, I was trying to "think backwards" at some point. Then I read a better translation and it was not so fun.

JEWED.COM

>implying rigor and clarity aren't virtues

Any serious responses to this?

>STEMfags are literally cucking their brain into believing logic is real

Speaking gibberish all the time turns your brain to mush.

Kill yourself

it's just a meme, user