OOPS

Caught plagiarising today, did a 50/50 swap for an assignment with another student I did half then swapped. What is going to happen? kicked out of school?

pleb.

I reworked an essay for another class once into an essay for a class I was blowing off and got sent to disciplinary hearing. They let me off easy cause it was my first time but I didn't get the credit and had to retake the class.

the trick to plagiarising is to put all the words in different orders.

Universities are a business, so if word was out someone successfully cheated, their reputation will take a big hit, they'd lose money. They're going to expel you, and they're going to make sure every university knows about what you did.

You're gonna be blackballed from every other uni.
Your best bet now is to trap it up to the best of your ability and make a career of getting blackballed on camera.

I did a group project with assigned partners and the guy gave his password to another group so they could look at ours without telling me, at which point the group handed in my assignment without changing it leading to us both being accused of fraud. Luckily the group came clean, partner wasn’t even reprimanded. All he had to say was “now I’ve learned not to do that.” I still have to work with the guy.

Ahah fag

Don't trust any food you didn't prepare yourself

Congratulations. You plagiarized yourself.

Public beheading.

This lack of sympathy for plagiarism makes me all tingly. Veeky Forums's really gonna make it after all

Fag

Wait, what did you do? you did half of the essay and then gave it to another student to do the other half?

I handed in the essay James Joyce wrote when he was 20. It was posted here yesterday.

hahahahahaha

fpbp. who the fuck cheats?

You tried to plagerise a famous author? are you pulling my johnson?

orders the. plagiarising put is to to words all in the different trick the

You're saying you plagiarized James Joyce?!?

Also please link me to that essay

hand in that one story by Borges and call them fags.

I'm sure by now he's been poisoned and medical care has been refused to him