Is this the most Veeky Forums movie ever made? Is the book any good?

Is this the most Veeky Forums movie ever made? Is the book any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/cdc-survey-a-surprising-number-of-heterosexual-men-have-had-gay-sex/
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/01/study-same-sex-experiences-are-on-the-rise-and-americans-are-increasingly-chill-about-it/?utm_term=.2a24cf17b537
huffingtonpost.com/entry/same-sex-experiences-doubled-1990_us_574eef05e4b0757eaeb123a7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what film

Stalker.

le based gay jews saving european culture

get out of here, stalker, OP's pic looks like some hemingway shit not soviet thriller

No. Jews have a weak literary culture based principally around intellectual posturing and progressive causes. They are not a Veeky Forums people.

Call Me By Your Name

alright did some internet sleuthing and the film title is Call Me by Your Name. it looks relevant to my interests. will report back in this dumb thread after i've seen it.

they’re too into name dropping so they’ll always look pseuds

Its fucking degenerate. First off being gay is a mental illness and should still be against the law and diddling kids is fucking sick. Even worse is calling this shit art.

I was thinking about this film the other day and see it as an interesting piece of decadence in American Jewry. Like the English aristocracy they displaced, Jews (especially American Jews) have so many material comforts and such easy access to upper echelons of power that they too have entered a state of unbridled hedonism, aimless confidence, and total disengagement from worldly concerns.

In the manner of the Imperial Civil Service, they saunter about the ruins of the once-great civilizations they've conquered, taking its architecture and history for their own, using its women as playthings, flaunting their identity and separateness, and all the while sneering at its quaint inhabitants and their repugnant, uncivilized politics.

I find it hilarious that critics are calling the movie "life-affirming." It's a total denial of life's suffering and struggle, a homosexual fantasy cooked up by an Ivy league Jew with too much time and money and leisure on his hands.

I won't call it bad art because it isn't. The movie is very well-written and beautifully shot, I will admit that. But watching it I have a profound sense of dread, because this comfort will not last forever. To glorify queers and sexual indulgence is a sign of tremendous moral weakness, and seems to imply that a stronger and more aggressive and engaged people and culture will soon displace it. And like the kikes or not, when they fall there will be serious social consequences, not just for them but also for the societies they dominate.

*claps*

Honestly something about this shot gives me the warm feelios. I was a child in the 1980s, and I remember the world under the Cold War. Seeing the period correct clothing and even shitty trade paperback makes me feel like that time was resurrected in ours even if only briefly for some dumb film. This shot also is forcefully reminiscent of the cafe scenes in a Hemingway novel, or the film Roman Holiday. The exquisite simplicity of vacationing in Europe. The fantasy of having a bank account that can manage the expense. The fleeting youth and carefully manicured stubble of golden boy over there, who is a few years young than me.

This saudade makes me desperately glum, lads.

Don't remember this scene? Is it the DC where Teacher gets his wish?

>pedo-normalisation
kys

Also consider how big a problem outbreeding might become with Jews, at least among the Ashkenazim. If dysgenic trends like their low fertility, disproportionate likelihood of homosexuality, and high rates of outbreeding continue, a negative effect on their average IQ isn't implausible. We know that despite an exponentially increased share of the student body at elite colleges, academic performance among American Jews has steadily declined over the past several decades. It's easy to attribute this just to the laziness that comes from living in a nepotistic society that caters to your every whim, but I wonder if the famed Jewish intellect won't soon be subsumed by the Great American Mulatto.

My money is on the Chinese upper class displacing the Jewish American upper class as the most power people on the planet. It's interesting because Jews have composed some of the most compelling paintings and literature of the last half century.

kinda gay bro

Dude, you know nothing of the Chinese.

Imagine actually being gay LMAO. Like how do you get a job or respect from other people. I got i one don't hire fags. Serms rough. Like the whole worlds against you.

i think youd be suprised how many people are closet gays/ did gay shit in college and dont know anyone to know about it, so theyre blackmailed into hiring Or their dads/moms were fucking kids in their hayday and thus sympathize with gays and are now the progressive left

First para: angry
Second para: angery
Third para: furious
Fourth para:

I liked the movie a lot but I am a bi . It mostly made me think of some time I spent with a girl who I still miss though.

I just don't hire them because it makes the majority of people uncomfortable to be around.

I don't think you understand how much you've been lied to about closet gays and how rare homosexuality actually is.

Dreyer
Bresson
Bergman
Tarkovsky

are /ourguys/

Brokeback Mountain is better

Like a lot better

are you kidding? It's the culmination of Frankfurt school academic garbage where the entire culture cannot call out man-boy-love propaganda. It's one thing to have this story in a book, but another to have it on scree, and lauded no less! lol.

It's not just good, it's peachy.

The movie is amazing the book is a little too sensational and repetitive in the beginning but gradually turns into a truly heartbreaking story.

definitely the fuck not!
what the fuck, user

>tfw you watch a Veeky Forums film and post about it on Veeky Forums but you forget this is still Veeky Forums in the first place, not to mention the crossposters for /pol/ so instead of any kind of discussion with some shitposting mixed in you only get 'muh gays' and 'jews jews jews jews jews' because we're collectively too fucking stupid to breathe unassisted, let alone read a book in any kind of meaningfull way, or watch a film, or discuss a philosophy without using memes, pretty much exactly like a bunch of niggers would do if the image /pol/ has of niggers is even remotely correct.

I'm sorry for you OP. It's not gonna happen, not here.

lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/cdc-survey-a-surprising-number-of-heterosexual-men-have-had-gay-sex/

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/01/study-same-sex-experiences-are-on-the-rise-and-americans-are-increasingly-chill-about-it/?utm_term=.2a24cf17b537

huffingtonpost.com/entry/same-sex-experiences-doubled-1990_us_574eef05e4b0757eaeb123a7

yeah right ya faggot

Look at that asshole. They're outside. It's a nice day. He's got a blue cocktail or sth and his buddy has a beer. Yet instead of talking to his mate, he buries his nose in a book. That's worse than the asshole who sits gawping at his facebook feed.

Nah.

Oh, fucking nasty, man. Not cool. I'm eating a chocolate croissant. Now I have the disgusting image of man sex. He's going to put his willy in the other man's bum. I can't eat now. Thanks a lot, you ruined my croissant.

It's not a mental illness, you retard. It's most likely a biological anomaly. People are born wired to like the same sex which is unnatural.

>It's not a mental illness, you retard. It's most likely a biological anomaly. People are born wired to like the same sex which is unnatural.
I disagree. Consider how much Socrates loved cock.

The first ten pages in Plato's first dialogue have Socrates lusting over a teenager's sweaty, manly pecs through his toga. Socrates likens himself to a lion that is about to gobble up its prey. He can barely control himself. That is how the Western philosophical tradition starts: homoerotic lust for ripped abs. When Alcibiades, the manliest man in history, bursts into the famous drinking party, at which the guests are discussing the urbane topic of Love, it is to ask Socrates why he never fucked him in the ass when they cuddled.

Nearly every Greek philosopher, poet, tragedian, and so on used their male apprentices and younger boys for sexual pleasure.

Something tells me this is much more to do with society and social conditioning than biology. If you find the closest gay man to you right now, imagine he were swapped with a Russian baby at birth and grew up with a working class Russian family (the point being totally different cultural conditioning) he would not be gay. Likewise, take the nearest straight male to you and put him in ancient Greece, raised to be a student of Socrates, and he would be gobbling that Socratic cock and loving it.

I'm pretty sure it's conditioning and not biology, nurture over nature.

>man-boy-love propaganda
fuck off roastie

>it cant be both

It would probably occur at lower rates considering its acceptancr by society.
Instead of coming out or p.d.a.'s it would be repressed and manifest as wearing womens clothing or other perverse things with their s.o.'s

>Eating a chocolate croissant
Pretty gay, tbhqfam

trust a /pol/tard to conjure up some sort of pretend causal link between a gay coming of age film, the supposed impending doom of contemporary society and the ever present key ingredient, jews.

>im very smart and have a degree

testicles

>I'm an angry and lonely person whose rage colors all my beliefs

>thriller

>im projecting

>all these movie threads
How about fuck off?

Delvaux. Appointment in Bray.

>weak literary culture
>literarily a culture based on a text
>literally becoming a man centered around reading this text
jews may be the most literary culture of all time

Did you intentionally list them from best to worst?

>The fantasy of having a bank account that can manage the expense.
>fantasy
For you.

>pretending to be self-made

Who said anything about me?

honestly i almost watched it bc aesthetic but fuck, i sure as fuck don't want to watch two homo faggots cause it ruins everything. so no. lmao. i get so turned off and fucking gahhhhhhhhhhh when i see dumbass gays. i'm good. :)

pretty gay post there buddy.

okay diarrhea lover lmao
enjoy your lady gaga bullshit

epic pseud reply there my bother wanna listen to nine inch nails later?

The squid and the whale.
Because mumblecore is very Veeky Forums.

braveheart is closer to the illiad and the real lit mindset than any stereotype "literati" fillems.

That kid of the right is also in Lady Bird which is pretty Veeky Forums

He plays an edgy guy that reads

I completely agree with you. Sexuality is one of those things that is completely nurture driven.
>tfw freud was right

I take it you don't watch many films. This is essentially YA.