How do i become witty

how do i become witty

have a bar mitzvah

Binge watch comedy shows eg Anger Management, Two and a Half Men, read funny books (check the list of funny books on the web) also watch lots of standup comedy shows by the legends such as Chris Rock, George Carlin etc you'll find their shows on Torrent butler.
Good luck enjoy

wow. assumed you meant wittgenstein and thought was telling a joke. been on here too long for the day

>tv humour robots

1. This is most important: assume you're a real smart guy and everybody else is a fucking retard. Treat absolutely every person you talk to like a sixth grader who's out of his depth.

2. Say things you don't really mean in an obnoxious way. "Nice one!" "Thanks for running that by me, genius." etc

3. Don't be afraid to throw some politics into the mix. Make irreverent and mocking references to the people who run your country

If you do all that, you're golden

zis is da UBERMENSCH!

This is without a doubt the worst advice I have ever seen on this website.

>Say things you don't really mean in an obnoxious way. "Nice one!" "Thanks for running that by me, genius." etc

Don't do this either unless you want to make everyone you interact with cringe.

Sorry op. If you're not naturally funny then I'm afraid there is no cure

Sounds like we got us a comedic mastermind over here. Let me guess, you support Trump (current President of the United States, entertainer, and real estate developer), right?

>Let me guess, you support Trump (current President of the United States, entertainer, and real estate developer), right?

What a strange assumption to make.

Nice comeback, dumbass. Must suck to not be as politically informed as I am

Comeback? I'm curious as to why you assumed I was a Trump supporter

witty ?

read obviously.
challenge yourself so your personality grows (could be anything).
interact with people alot so your people skills boost up.
meditation (inner centeredness) also.
watching stand up comedy will help.

digits>wits

digits&wits>digits>wits

Nice one, this guy sure figured us out. Though make sure to add that if you're ever by go, ignore their point and look for grammar mistakes or typos if it's facebook.

Btfo*

wittiness, like intelligence, is something that is shaped in you as a youngster. if you're not funny now you'll probably never will be and should stop trying

read wilde

You have to start when you're younger (late teens at the oldest), and you have to be reasonably intelligent or else you'll end up being tedious. Read witty works, watch and listen to comedians, and it should come naturally.