Could you be a wholesome qt and good writer at the same time?

Could you be a wholesome qt and good writer at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVvCe6xZvOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wan smooch

her scribbles are cute, but she's comically, farcically ultra-left and also not a good writer

300 years sure but not in Twenty Eighteen where even the shy bookish girls you stare at in class are total cumsluts

*300 years ago

Just about everyone that has the ability to be is very promiscuous in 2018. No need to limit it to women. And don't assume that people have changed very much in a few hundred years. Society has just become far more accepting of degenerate behavior.

>Wholesome

"Your sins are the only thing interesting about you, you dreary, bleak motherfucker.... the one time you kick-fucked a girl with cerebral palsy"

youtu.be/TVvCe6xZvOk

Just about all of women, yes. Your point is?

I'm quite resentful about this, you could boil it down to socio-sexual insecurity and inadequacy; whatever, it is, and it means a lot. Multiple partners diminish the significance of pair bonding, how could it not. What seperates me from the eight or ten other guys she dated, and who fucked her? Other than sexual my own shortcomings, oh but I guess that's my fault, I'm just very spiteful about it all

>/pol/ bullied this

wtf I hate /pol/ now!

>Multiple partners diminish the significance of pair bonding, how could it not
I disagree, respectfully. I was very promiscuous when I was younger. I've been in love twice. Once at 15 and my current relationship. I had sex before my first experience of falling in love. I had a lot of sex after that relationship. Some of them turned into flings where emotions developed, but not that strong. Countless one night stands. But my current relationship is intense. I adore this girl so much. Just the corners of her mouth starting to crease into a smile makes me warm and happy. The amount of girls I have slept with prior hasn't diminished the emotions I feel for my current partner. If anything, I love her even more. I know that girls can feel disposable, how I can casually have drunken sex, how I can fall into one or two month flings with slight attraction, and the comparison to all of these sexual partners makes the adoration for my partner that much stronger. I have no desire to be with another girl because she is my source of happiness. Even if I found a naked horny girl in my bed, masturbating and waiting for me, and knew my girlfriend wouldn't find out, I wouldn't cheat and would just want to be with my girl. Our bond is so strong and I hate being away from her.

Ah, that's cute. I remember listening to edgy comedians like Doug Stanhope when I was 16 too. At some point you will hopefully grow up to realize that all the entertainment value relies on being as shocking as possible and that ultimately he is not insightful, just a particularly loud drunk.
In reality, the person that manages to hold on to something like innocence and wholesomeness in a degenerate, fallen world like this one, is infinitely more interesting than just another slut that wants Chad's dick.

How are you both this gay and retarded

Why is Veeky Forums full of woman haters?

Because we've taken the time to understand them.

>In reality, the person that manages to hold on to something like innocence and wholesomeness in a degenerate, fallen world like this one, is infinitely more interesting than just another slut that wants Chad's dick.

I'm not entirely sure what you are aiming at here. Are you exclusively concerned with sex? You're using the words innocence and wholesomeness instead of virginity and chastity, so it seems like you have something more significant in mind than merely remaining a virgin.

Are you setting up a category like 'indecent behavior' and saying the interesting people are the ones who stay away from this category? For example, at university, you'd be the one housemate who stays at home on Saturday night, while all the others meet up for pre-drinks before going out and ending the night getting laid or doing something dumb and reckless involving fireworks, a goat and a traffic cone?

>Could you be a wholesome qt and good writer at the same time?
No. IMO, the best writers have the widest ranges of experiences and the deepest chest of knowledge to pull from. The wholesome girl who listens to her parents and goes to church every Sunday, not only has a dull mentality, but has nothing to build upon. The girl who has experienced as many of life's challenges as possible and has felt as many emotions and sensations has a massive advantage.

It's like the adolescent Disney stars singing about love. When Justin Bieber made that 'baby baby oh' song, you could tell it was full of shit just by looking at him. The boy had no hair on his balls and had certainly never tried Jim Beam at 2am to mask the heartache of a destroyed two year relationship with a girl who was everything to him. He just isn't in a position to write about love.

From financial hardship to your first love, the more you have seen and experienced, the wider the spectrum of humanity you can relate to and the more facts of life you learn. A good wholesome guy or girl ends up naive and lacks essential experiences, emotions and knowledge.

>Just about everyone that has the ability to be is very promiscuous in 2018
aka 95% of women and maybe 10% of men
>No need to limit it to women.
see above, roastie defence force

isn't that the woman from Law&Order Criminal Intent during that mid period where there was no Vincent D'Onofrio

Jeff Goldbloom was her partner for a little bit

how does she keep getting away with her racist shit?

tee hee im just a silly girl

If women had ever returned my affections I wouldn’t have started using all of my free time to read centuries/millennia old books. I have an indelible chip on my shoulder and will always resent my past and the inability of books to displace my desire for women and romantic love.

feels bad

wow didn't expect to be hit with feels in this thread
thanks user

>aka 95% of women and maybe 10% of men
>>No need to limit it to women.
>see above, roastie defence force

Your anger and insistence that women remain virgins until their (presumably arranged) weddings seems to stem from rejection.
Sure, you have twice as many female ancestors as men. But it's not any specific girl's fault that some of us attract girls and you repel them. Just know that us men are actually rather grateful there are guys like you.

>roleplaying om Veeky Forums

So you are a normal guy, and this Peterson worshiping 'I-have-to-stay-a-wholesome-virgin-till-my-wedding-night' celibate priest thing is a role to bait people?

I'm not who you replied to
"Anonymous" is not my user name

Impartial observer here.

>Just about everyone that has the ability to be is very promiscuous in 2018.

Essentially true, but kind of not refuting the guy's point. "Sure, women are shit, but everyone who can afford to be shit is shit these days!"

>aka 95% of women and maybe 10% of men

Astute and reasonable response: "Yes, and that 'everyone who can afford to be shit' is mostly women."

Full-blown emotional meltdown and bitchy attack mode.

>You're bitter and angry! I bet you're a loser! You have silly antiquated views of marriage! I bet you get rejected! You repelk women! I'm a guy, by the way!

Jesus Christ. If you aren't trolling, I genuinely pity whatever hen-pecked little faggot ends up with you, lady. It's not just how bitchy, emotional, and vindictive you are, it's that you never once even tried to address the guy's points in good faith. You went right for the cattiness as your first and last resort.

Consider cultivating a personality that doesn't revolve around your vagina, and vomiting out a soup of social shaming tactics whenever your vagina is offended. When you become old and no one cares about that vagina of yours anymore, you will be glad you built up some character that isn't grounded in it.

t. faggot

>The girl who has experienced as many of life's challenges as possible and has felt as many emotions and sensations has a massive advantage.

You understand nothing of the creation of art

This is fucking stupid, being a person who does things that have worked for other people in the part and perhaps adjusts accordingly doesn't necessitate any of the bullshit detriments you claim.

ultra-left is just another way of saying female opinion

Okay, you can be however many people you want.
>that you never once even tried to address the guy's points in good faith.
>You went right for the cattiness as your first
Huh? I'm not the only guy arguing with you, but my first response was here:
I said "I'm not entirely sure what you are aiming at here. Are you exclusively concerned with sex? You're using the words innocence and wholesomeness instead of virginity and chastity, so it seems like you have something more significant in mind than merely remaining a virgin.... Are you setting up a category like 'indecent behavior' and saying the interesting people are the ones who stay away from this category"

>shaming tactics
Nobody is shaming you. And I'm not saying your views are antiquated just for wanting to get married. You said a girl who decides to have premarital sex is a slut who wants Chad's dick. That's the only 'shaming' going on.

You're a very odd person. If you want to stay a virgin, go ahead. If you want to isolate yourself from potential friends and engage in behaviour you deem to be superior, go ahead, but you don't have any moral superiority. I'm sorry that my 'cattiness' triggered you, but generally standing on a pedestal and condemning others for having sex and not being innocent and pure and wholesomeness is; well, yes, you're right, I guess that bit is antiquated, but it really does make you sound like the ugly kid at school who never had a blow job... Sure, you've swallowed the rhetoric and bought into the (presumably Conservative Christian) notion that you have to stay pure and find another pure girl because a hymen is so important, and I don't care if it's because you're gullible or because you're the ugly kid who girls laughed at. Or even because you use your holier than thou to mask your inadequacies. I don't care. And I was right. It may sound harsh, but guys like you do remove yourself from the equation. Whether we meet the hot girl you're drooling over from your algebra class on a dance floor and ruin her innocence that night, or we just talk to her in class and build up a relationship, your chastity and self-righteous condemnation of the rest of the class, of which you're entitled, does hinder your chances of finding a partner.

The bottom line is, you do come across as slightly bitter and envious. Your stance has crippled you socially. Where I, and others, it seems, disagree, is that you think people with your outlook, ones who stay innocent and wholesome and sneer at everyone enjoying their youth, are more interesting, while the truth is you're missing out and denying yourself from experiencing the full spectrum of things youth has to offer. Falling in and out of love, partying,--well, it's your youth. And the point at which I draw the most contention is your belief that your chastity and mocking of kids being kids makes you morally superior. It doesn't. You have no moral superiority. You're just odd.

Possibly, but this is not it.

>you don't have any moral superiority.

Yes, he does.

"Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

Oh, I get your stance now. You think you can be just as good an artist, probably writer, as anyone from Bukowski to Joyce, while being a reclusive virgin with no experience of falling in love and little social contact.

You do have some advantages. Being shut out of society and remaining an observer, whether you say it's because everybody else is naughty and bad and you're making a conscious attempt to erect a barrier, or because you're rejected, yes, it does give you a distinct POV. You probably think in depth about things and are quite rancorous. If you carry your pedestal into your art and preach about your celibacy and how wicked the rest of society is, your art will probably be shitty, but, I'll admit, you may have some potential.

With regards to your celibacy and condemnation of society for being wicked being a better perspective for an artist, well, sorry, but it's a massive hindrance for you. The more you experience, the more knowledge you collect, the more emotions you feel, the better equipped to create you'll be.

I'm sure it's possible that Hamsun could have written Hunger were he a sheltered upper clasp WASP, but having the experience of abject poverty sure helped him.

I'd even make the case that a higher portion of artists and musicians had fucked up childhoods compared to, say, accountants. But you're forcing me to make the case that a significantly higher percentage of artists and musicians had experience with love and leaving the parental home to engage in typical youth behaviour that you regard as sinful and immoral. Surely you can see you don't have a proverbial leg to stand on?

You don't NEED to have ever had a girlfriend to write a heartbreaking love story. But experiencing being in love, being heartbroken, crying over how powerful the emotions are, it helps. You can deny it all you want and condemn everybody for sinning, but the fact remains that experience is beneficial to the creation of art.

Just shut the fuck up faggot, you've never created a work of art don't you dare profane such a sacred process with these vomit ramblings.

>But because of the temptation to sexual immorality
>you may devote yourselves to prayer
>Satan may not tempt you

Oh, come on. This is lame. Regurgitating Corinthians? I get that you're doing the fundamentalist routine, but you're not even trying now. Why don't you try going for a special 'massage'? all that tension you're carrying will vanish. Enjoy the rest of your day, squire x

Suffering is not necessary to art. It does ignite artistic urges better than many things just because it is generally one of the most powerful conditions driving a human being. Which does not mean it is required or there are no other approaches. Neither is hardship, neither is love, neither is happiness. Instead, it is a set of factors which is unique for every single artist.

>Just shut the fuck up faggot, you've never created a work of art don't you dare profane such a sacred process with these vomit ramblings.

Awww. There there, honey pie. It's okay. I'm here. Everything's okay. You just need a cuddle.

Look, I am straight, but I feel so sorry for you that I'd give you a spoon. I'd even let my breath touch the back of your neck and send goosebumps rippling down your body just so you get your first glimpse of intimacy. Don't worry, babycakes. Everything will be okay x

The whole of Western Society was built upon monogamous Christian morals. They're not something to be scoffed at, and the fact that you completely disregard them speaks to the fact that you don't care for them. No surprise that once the Christian morals have declined in our society, so too is our society.

Control you sexuality or your sexuality will control you. Don't be a slave to your desires. Seek to attain more than that dopamine release from fapping and sex. It is within the human spirit to rise above such animalistic tendencies and devote themselves to greater causes than feeling good.

There is no greater cause than feeling good.
The problem is that people often get happiness and distractions mixed.
Happiness is keeping yourself together in spiritual balance. That does not necessary mean abstaining from wordly pleasures, often it is the opposite.
Distractions fool you into thinking that you are happy by turning your attention away from the fact that you are destroying yourself, often directly through them.

I will not read this stupid thread, but, is it about female writer or about a girl with boy haircut that draw comics?

it's about family

families are dead since 1989

>The whole of Western Society was built upon monogamous Christian morals.
The whole of humanity was built upon 200,000 years of promiscuity.

The microscopic dot of social conditioning at the end has done nothing to alter man's nature. It's just created a set of similar structures, geographically separated, in which we hegemonize and contort the personalities of our offspring.

If the right has no women with opinions how are they gonna raise children properly? You wouldn't give your kid to a dog for education.

I'm so pissed that I deleted all my Sarah "Auschwitz" Anderson memes. FUCK.

>That does not necessary mean abstaining from wordly pleasures, often it is the opposite.
this is what hedonists believe

>wah why won‘t girls give me free pussy

why cant they tho

It was built on controlling that promiscuity. And any society that fails to upkeep those morals will fail, no exception. I'm a militant atheist and even I can see that.

too busy givin it to people they like

w-why dont they like me reeeeeee this isnt fair

same for me. i’m so content. i know dudes who quite have that need for augmenting their body count, but i don’t. i didn’t have it even when i was pretty degen.

>It was built on controlling that promiscuity.
Exactly. Control. Human nature is completely promiscuous and has been for hundreds of thousands of years, and in very recent history, we have tried to control sexual selection. It's no longer as crucial for a woman to mate with all the men so they care for the kids collectively in case they are the dads.

We now know that human beings evolved in egalitarian hunter-gatherer bands in which sexual interaction was a completely shared resource, much like food, child care, and group defense.

Evolutionary psychology used to be been conducted with a bias regarding human sexuality. We were guilty of the "Flintstonization" of hunter-gatherer societies; that is to say projecting modern assumptions and beliefs onto earlier societies. There used to be a bias among evolutionary psychologists and anthropologists to assuming that our species was monogamous until things like our sexual dimorphism, female copulatory vocalization, appetite for sexual novelty, numerous sexual practices, hidden female ovulation, many other factors proved a non-monogamous, non-polygynous history. Mate selection was nothing like our controlled model as sex was neither scarce nor commodified. Sperm competition was a more important paternity factor than sexual selection. And this behavior still survives among certain hunter-forager groups.

It's all too easy to project our Judaeo-Christian model back at the past: "Man looks for a healthy young girl with many childbearing years ahead and no kids. She looks for signs of wealth, social status, physical health, and likelihood that he will stick around to protect and provide for their children. They mate and form a monogamous bond. She will be sensitive to indications that he is considering leaving while keeping an eye out for a quick fling with a man genetically superior to her husband. He will be sensitive to signs of her sexual infidelities while taking advantage of any short-term sexual opportunities with other women." But that narrative has no elements of human nature, just adaptations to modern social conditions.

Humans are generally more egalitarian and selfless. Promiscuity wasn't so widespread because everyone was loving and sitting around the fire singing “Kumbaya” every night. The reason that promiscuity was so widespread (and continues to be in the remaining hunter-gatherer societies in existence) is because it’s simply the most efficient way of distributing risk among a group of people. Human nature still hasn't evolved to catch up with private property, the accumulation of power, slavery, women as property. This fundamentally changed the way people behave and has left the modern human being in a situation where their instincts are at odds with the society they live in.

>i know dudes who quite have that need for augmenting their body count
A shocking amount of girls have that too. They're just sneakier and don't get caught as much.

Interesting. We are probably fucked though, I doubt we have the time to engineer those traits out of ourselves before the next wave of frustrated young men will burn the society down or it collapses out of apathy.

lol
>Humans evolved
>Everyone fucked everyone so we couldn't tell whose DNA the kids had
>Everyone shares the raising of the kids as a tribe
>Humans evolve further
>Invent monogamy and DNA paternity testing
>Blows millions of years of evolution
>Humans still left with desire to fuck everyone
Thanks God.

>Just about everyone that has the ability to be is very promiscuous in 2018
Nice b8

Here she reminds me of Ron Swanson.

You are dumb.

Making something outside yourself the cause for your happiness is why you will continue to suffer.

Best Veeky Forumsfu incoming

I can smell the Marxism through my screen .

You do realize that up until antibiotics were invented, being promiscuous was basically a death wish. There was no cure for most stds and people who slutted around, like prostitutes died very quickly or became so diseased no one would have anything to do with them, then they died.

>He believes in human nature and cultural marxism

You have to be at least 18 to post on Veeky Forums

Read Schopenhauer

A dog would likely be a better mother than most modern women.

www.reddit.com/r/writing

Mfw he thinks engaging in degenerate experiences will result in better art than contemplating the holiness of God and keeping yourself empty and pure as a vessel that can be filled by the Holy Spirit as He inspires His creature to exercise its own longing for creation as it imitates the Father of creation.

>You do realize that up until antibiotics were invented, being promiscuous was basically a death wish. There was no cure for most stds and people who slutted around, like prostitutes died very quickly or became so diseased no one would have anything to do with them, then they died.

You do realize that 80,000 years ago, a hunter-gatherer called Benjamin Jones, member of a very large tribe of 52 people, had finished eating the remains of a deer carcass when he saw his friend, Mike Spencer, walking toward the stream where one of the womenfolk was drinking. Afraid that Mike may try to mate with the woman in exchange for a handful of water, he shouted, "Mikeyboy, don't sleep with that hooker, she's probably got a disease called Gonorrhea that will appear 79,400 years from now."

>up until antibiotics were invented, being promiscuous was basically a death wish
Only amongst the lower classes, and even then only once global trade and exploration started taking off.
Seems to me you are seriously overestimating this based on a handful of time periods that were famously dangerous. The Noble and patrician classes fucked way more than it was proper to admit during a lot if periods and it never managed to be reliably killing them off

>Mfw he thinks engaging in degenerate experiences will result in better art than contemplating the holiness of God
>longing for creation as it imitates the Father of creation.

Shitposting on Veeky Forums is a degenerate experience, you cretin, and is about as far removed from "imitating the father of creation" as a genital wart.

>He thinks hed be a patrician back then

99.9% of people were plebs or slaves. And the elites were inbred and demented due to incest.

>Only amongst the lower classes, and even then only once global trade and exploration started taking off.
not him, but you can tell you're wrong by working out who could pay working girl's prices and how many people who could pay for portraits have heredity syphilis within a generation of global trade taking off. the rich people often got dead faster if they got sick because they could afford a doctor, but that's all diseases.

Wrong, its part of developing the noosphere bringing us closer to god

It's amazing how white and middle class you people are. In traditional tribal cultures, men would kill you for going anywhere near their women. They had something called honor which has totally disappeared in white westerners.

Like in Afghanistan if they catch you peeking over their fence at their daughter they'll kill you.

You all assume people in history think as you do, when post sexual revolution white westerners are the anomaly in history.

Oh look, a self-loathing middle class white person appears to tell us how great life was in traditional tribal cultures (as if they are a homogeneous entity). When men were men and the internet was faster.

I often wish I was an Afghani tribesman.

>99.9% of people were plebs or slaves
And they were fine unless they lived in Golden age Venice or similar. Hell Ghengis Khan was fucking different peasant girls nightly for years and that motherfucker died of old age.
Not sure what your argument here is, because prostitutes are a hell of a lot cheaper than commissioned paintings, and the brothels sailors were going to were not the same class of prostitutes anyway.
It's amazing how readily you just believe old dudes who jerked themselves off about their immortal honor in writing. People like to fuck, and they obviously denied it when it was socially frowned upon. They'd kill you for fucking their woman because you'd be decreasing her value, since marriage was really just a political thing until a couple centuries ago, and still is in plenty of places, you're delusional if you think it has something to do with their enduring commitment to purity and monogamy.

>It's amazing how white and middle class you people are.
I'm fucking Khmer. Not white or middle class.

>In traditional tribal cultures, men would kill you for going anywhere near their women.
What tribe and tradition? Were talking a span that anthropologists estimate between 70,000 and 250,000 years. You're doing exactly the same thing as evo-psych's did in the 90's; you're applying your current mentality to civilizations many thousands of years old. Long before the three-age Stone-Bronze-Iron era, long before agriculture, the only thing close to private property was food. Certainly not females. The males didn't own females, you blithering idiot. Read a book.

>They had something called honor
oh, yes, I'm sure they did. Perhaps they had knighthoods too.

>Like in Afghanistan if they catch you peeking over their fence at their daughter they'll kill you.
Once again, you are using current moral values. We're not discussing what Afghans do, we are discussing hunter gathers and foragers tens of thousands of years ago.It's probably best for you to sit this one out, champ. You've been humiliated enough.

no

why not

I'm filling my monthly empathy quota. Listen to this guy.

>tfw I have that exact same jacket down do the button and it's probably 7 years old

>Eats your baby

>Not sure what your argument here is, because prostitutes are a hell of a lot cheaper than commissioned paintings, and the brothels sailors were going to were not the same class of prostitutes anyway.
nigga syphilis did not spread its way into the upper classes in 15 years to form an epidemic across europe in all classes from the brothel in barcelona keeping the girls who fucked sailors only for sailors.
>prostitutes are cheap
yeah that's why french mistresses are always portrayed as shabby dressers, because no feudal king ever fucked outside marriage

Are you cute to?

IQ is negatively linked to promiscuousness and positively linked to higher age of losing virginity.
They've done a number on western society in the way of dysgenics sure, but there are still smart girls out there.

>look her up
>she is fucking terrible

Fuck you

>ultra-left

is she the "read Nietzsche" girl?

>ultra-left

no thats august silly

>tfw Crowley was wrong after all

m-maybe

user............................ wtf man..

>Just know that us men are actually rather grateful there are guys like you.