Why does America do this?

Why does America do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2T6mUFPjiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why does America

Nobody knows.

Our country is stuffed to the brim with atheists, materialists, and Protestants. That's why.

The mythology surrounding the founders of this country is taken very seriously. Whichever ideology can lay the best claim to it is the most legitimate.

>Veeky Forums - post whatever the hell you want

>color-consious casting
is "color-consious" just a new term for "racist"?
Like the KKK is color-consious, or apartheid South Africa was color-consious. or Hitler was Jew-consious

Literature:

"Written works"

It's not "America" doing that, iit's jews doing that. They hate white people but control our culture so they're mocking and wrecking the fuck out of it. This is what they do and it's why they have to go.

>Hitler was woke, yo.

>modern play incorporates aspects of popular culture at the time
>anything even remotely new to humanity

That’s bullshit tho. It’s literally colour blind casting, and the new companies seem a fair bit whiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2T6mUFPjiY

it's not color-blind, it's intentional

>box office success
that’s why

Not really, nobody really cares on the lib side and hardly anybody cares on the conservative side, evidenced by this blackface performance. Caring about that stuff is for laymen, and I say that with appreciation for the layman.

What’s wrong with it exactly?

Yeah but competing for the vote of the few unpolarized laymen is mostly about presenting as the morally superior choice. Claiming the heritage of the founders is like our version of divine right, except instead of claiming a grant from God you're just sucking the dick of a bunch of Enlightenment douches who started a rebellion over taxes and claiming your version of clownworld is the most closely hewn to their true intentions.

Not that I don't do it too.

Nothing, its pretty good, pirate the cam version. Some of the political stuff is trash but the melodrama is just fine.

The problem the /pol/ invaders have is that most of the cast is latin/black. But the guy who wrote it is a fucking Puerto Rican, so what do they expect, a revisionist ode to the antebellum society?

Because people are so ashamed of their culture that they won't take pride in their history unless it's told by dancing niggers

I just don't see it, the conservatives claim to care, but the libs really don't make much of an attempt except when it comes to supporting unbridled rights to do whatever.

You have to be kidding, I listened to it on spotify, the lyrics are atrocious, and the music is shit. This is nothing to do with blacks, whites or /pol/. Its objectively low effort trash.

>objective review

kill yourself. its broadway, not /mu/ core. He did Moana too. Its fine. Not operatic Ring Saga, but Fine (TM)

Basically. Conservatives don't give a shit either, not really, they just want to weaponize George Washington for wars for Israel and against having to pay for public schools and gibsmedat and whatever.

Claiming fascism and white supremacy was the founders' intention is fun though, and surprisingly viable.

I doubt there would be a thread on Veeky Forums about it if the main problem was the music.

Settle for shit

Haha lol

The music is the main problem but /mu/ is terrible.