youtube.com/watch?v=XPL8qMcs5Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she has strong''the little bugle between the eyes and the cheeks''

Cheekbones? Nigga?

>not liking cheekbones on girls

faggot.

Now tell me who is your favorite booktuber

lol wow

To be fair, he didn't say they were a negative thing.
(Be nice)

Any pics showing her tits or an idea of her cup size? There is something off about her face, maybe it is that weird untoned-face-skin look some girls have (maybe she gained a bit of weight recently), but she's cute.

(SIT DOWN) BE HUMBLE

no

Katie
Loves
Classic
B O O K S
O
O
K
S

hnnnng I'd gladly trade places with that cat, brachycephia, conjunctivitis, and all

Cliff, of course!!!

yes they can be a good thing

I'd post her but I don't feel like letting the autists here bullying her into deleting her channel

Is it my waifu, Katie?

Cute ass cheeks

An unoriginal pleb who plagiarizes actual critics because he’s too retarded to have his own thoughts

thanks m8

who is this semen demon

ATTENTION ANONS

There's a an 80% chance OP is the Bookchemist trying to be an attention whore.

op here i had to google who that was

are you sure you aren't the one who is shilling that terrible channel

Are you “Clifford Lee Sargent” from “Better Than Food: Book Reviews”?

Pontus.

youtube.com/watch?v=GE6jh_QZLS4

Who is this cumshot kumquat?

Dont like her. Just another Americanised Aussie retard.

Stifler's Mom?

Pretty cute, she's got a round nervous face, feel like I could really impress her for about a week

Are there any booktubers with interesting reviews? seems to imply you're just into watching cute people being cute. Some film channels do these video essays that I enjoy watching - anything like that?

>terrible channel

The Black Ponderer
Greg Sadler
Jordan Peterson
Bishop Robert Barron

thanks

And Academy Of Ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNw0ZAenkE

START

I have watched alot of his videos, and i genuinely can't tell if he is mentally challenged or not.

Just watch lectures you fool

Neil Griffiths

The Black Ponderer.

Requesting the jezebel lit paste.

Has anyone read his book? Is it good?

theguardian.com/books/2017/nov/25/as-a-god-might-be-by-neil-griffiths-review

I think it’s pretty nice to see someone whose love for reading borders the insane. He doesn’t seem to have any trouble socializing though.

theres this redhead irish (scottish?) guy who's nice to look at and listen to, and he's got pretty nicely presented opinions on the books he reviews

The Literatursnob, obviously.

I remember some nice girl getting scared off of youtube by Veeky Forums.
Who am I remembering?

Please list an adult you know that uses the word "booktuber". Do you even know adults? Or do you just socialize with rodents you fucking rat?

bunp

Kek.

She is back

Katie. Ontologicool. Claire.

Take a pick.

>tfw someone else knows Literatursnob
pretty cool desu

Who is this beautiful banshee?

>terrible channel
Talk shit about my qt Italian boy, get hit. faggot.

definitely the same as yours
shut up cliff

implying it isnt
is he browsing Veeky Forums by any chance?

I know a female booktuber/author that used to post on lit a lot and later said she couldn't keep spending so much time here because the people are too depressing and she kept getting side tracked. I'm not saying exactly who but she has several books published, two last year, and she's not American. If you watch her you'll probably know.

Too dumb to be as insightful as a lecture, too under-read to be as long as a podcast, too boring to be actually watched as a video, it's booktube!

Featuring moderately attractive talking heads against a backdrop of books for eight and a half minutes, this women infested shithole is sure to pull beta males into orbit.

"Books are dead," the booktubers and their fans lament, as none of their shitty videos ever manage to break 30k views. "But at least I can support my favourite content creators via Patreon!"

Get ready for me, me, me, me, me as you buy in to your favourite moderately attractive woman's cult of cheekbones. With over twenty to choose from, you're sure to be a total shit-for-brains retard.

The first one who dies

I can relate. Took me about the same amount of time to get over DFW.

My favourite booktuber stopped uploading videos last summer because she was apparently being stalked.

i second that

youtube.com/watch?v=XPL8qMcs5Zc

>Jordan Peterson
thanks but i think ive heard enough about pinocchio

BINGO! Right on target.

this desu

They are all literally hyper-consumer capitalist whores of babylon.

Was it that British qt? I posted her YT on here in a "your favourite booktubers" thread last year and within a week she was gone.

I bet you felt very smart writing this.