instagram.com/p/Bd04iEhlSR9/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3WZSjZhVM
youtube.com/watch?v=RjWKPdDk0_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your move, bucko

Peterson discussion should be banned.

no u

>says something everyone agrees man

Is he more profound than the average political science professor?

>starting a meme thread
You are why everybody hates him

>a trailer for a book
haha wtf

That's not uncommon

Is he the Kant of our time?

t. antinatalist

What is with intellectuals and long foreheads?

All of you need to get a job.

What did he mean by this?

instagram.com/p/Bd04iEhlSR9/

I really don't understand the cult of personality around this guy. He seems like a pretty middling thinker.

Freedom of speech doesnt mean you need to listen

He talks about thing like duty, tradition. Men are lacking purpose so they find it with him.

What was the lady even asking? I can't quite make it out

Now for the REAL trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3WZSjZhVM

Your life lacks purpose so you spam Peterson threads on Veeky Forums all day? That's a real shitty duty, desu.

>book trailers

I feel like a Petersonite posted that debate just to set a precedent so any anti-peterson posters can be dismissed with this comment.

>Hey look guys, Peterson doesn't want to systematically destroy humanity! literally /ourguy/

No, fuck off.

Imagine how much his income must have improved recently

>not only now gets his professors salary but 60k a month on patreon and increased books sales

Peterson got reked in that debate though.

t. postmodern neomarxist

I'm an antinatalist and I don't even think so. Benatar is an idiot that can't adapt his argument to an antifrustrationalist one and instead argues with appeals to emotion.

He realized she was a schizo and decided not to waste anyone's time

>frustrationalism
what the heck is that?

I don't really know much about anti-natalism in general, but in the debate Peterson got flustered and (rightly) got called out for jumping from point to point instead of arguing properly. He also kept trying to tie antinatalism to antimortalism eventhough Benatar explained why AN does not logically imply AM.
But in general: Petersons behaviour was simply unfit for an intellectual debate.

It doesn't really matter what Peterson is doing if the other guy is not debating. And with neither of them debating from a logical foundation, I think at the very least Peterson looks somehow more adaptable at the end of the day. When I say antifrustrationalism I am saying that Benetar only needs to frame his asymmetry argument so that pain and pleasure are subordinate to the presence of wants and needs. Since pleasure can only ameliorate some want or need, at best it can only nullify all of these and this condition is already satisfied in the absence of one's existence.

The biggest pseud of our time. I hope OP ironically created this thread.

Benatar atleast presents a position which is more than can be said about Peterson. But lets agree to disagree here, it doesn't really matter that much to me.

I do however think that you misunderstood a central point of Benatars argument. He is purposefully staying on a level of abstraction that is compatible with many views, including the one you just summarized. Whenever he talks about pain/pleasure he just uses those as an example for the bad/good dichotomy (which, again, can incorporate your view).

think of the individual

So what are his rules?

>assuming Chaos is a bad thing
pseud alert

It's not all bad to Peterson

F R E Q U E N C Y O F L O V E

Peterson did the right thing by interrupting her instead of making a non-committal response and feeding into her delusions or publicly humiliating her.

who /eris/ here?

christ that's awkward

oh fuck the (roughly speaking) got me

He passed over some crazy woman talking about quantifying love as musical notes.

Yup, she was talking about using science to isolate and utilize love-frequencies with healing properties. Complete nutcase. Given the size of Peterson's audience there's bound to be some of those in the ranks of his followers though, so I wouldn't hold it against him.

>book trailer
that's a thing?

>I am the Bucko of Meaning, sir.

I basically just want to read the chapter on stopping on the streets to pet cats. Knew someone who thought this was profound before, and I just need to know what he couldn't explain.
Also, I don't like cats a lot.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjWKPdDk0_U

Petersonfags need to die

Veeky Forums btfo

My view is just a more robust platform to build the argument off of. I'm not adding any unnecessary baggage to the philosophy, especially since Benatar is also a materialist.

>book trailer

holy shit Baudrillard wasn't kidding, we hyperreality now

I'm okay with Peterson, Evola, and Rand being permanently on the ban list though I know Peterson is just a fad and doesn't have enough to last for longer than a few months from now, so it's probably not necessary.

Pic related.

There is nothing, nothing, more post-modern than a trailer for a book.

>Kermit

Perfect