Why is every second French author a complete degenerate?

>Wilde took a key out of his pocket and showed me into a tiny apartment of two rooms… The youths followed him, each of them wrapped in a burnous that hid his face. Then the guide left us and Wilde sent me into the further room with little Mohammed and shut himself up in the other with the [other boy]. Every time since then that I have sought after pleasure, it is the memory of that night I have pursued. […] My joy was unbounded, and I cannot imagine it greater, even if love had been added.

>How should there have been any question of love? How should I have allowed desire to dispose of my heart? No scruple clouded my pleasure and no remorse followed it. But what name then am I to give the rapture I felt as I clasped in my naked arms that perfect little body, so wild, so ardent, so sombrely lascivious? For a long time after Mohammed had left me, I remained in a state of passionate jubilation, and though I had already achieved pleasure five times with him, I renewed my ecstasy again and again, and when I got back to my room in the hotel, I prolonged its echoes until morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Gide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you mean every second man

What Wikipedia is this from? I’ve been trying to find it to use against people who praise Wilde.

I've actually wondered this myself. Did all perverts from ancient Rome move to france?

Because they're french and the french are degenerates.

Céline completely destroyed that piece of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Gide

Go on

Fucking gay pedo.

It's ultimately from Andre Gide's memoir called "If I Die", I believe. There's a nonfiction book called Andre & Oscar that goes into this a bit.

Anyway OP I think you'll find that pederasty and all forms of sexual deviance is hardly under-represented in the literary world. I mean, with the French you've got de Sade and Bataille and so on but you know, whatever. Germany has a whole cavalcade of syphilitic psychos. Thomas Mann, the chaste chaser of cupids. England and America... hardly puritan in this area either. Walt Whitman had a 16 year old boyfriend, baka.

"The degree and kind of a man's sexuality reach up into the ultimate pinnacle of his spirit"
Take the erospill...

>Sa gloire est d'avoir rendu ou re-rendu l'enculage licite dans les meilleurs familles. [...] Gide a aussi droit à toute la reconnaissance des jeunes bourgeois ou ouvriers que l'anus tracasse. ”Oh ! tu vois maman, Gide notre plus grand écrivain français trouve que se faire enculer est, parfaitement légitime, louable, artistique, convenable...” ”Très bien mon fils, je t'en bénis”, répond la mère, qui au fond ne demande pas mieux. Tous les homosexuels sont d'admirables fils. Je n'ai rien contre les enculés, croyez-le... Mais en fait de création littéraire de Gide, je n'en perçois pas l'atome. »

Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Extrait d'une lettre de Louis-Ferdinand Céline, au sujet de l'auteur de Corydon, tiré du Dictionnaire des injures littéraires,

Did Celine ever live long enough to shit on Jean Genet? I remember Gore Vidal once called a rather obscure writer called Alfred Chester "Genet with a brain." One of the more amusing putdowns, even moreso for its indirect secondary-ness.

>l'enculage
Thanks.

Why can't I live in a world where there is lesbian pederasty instead of this motherfucking gay-ass shite?

>Take the erospill...
yeah, but I don't like males.

Because Testosterone

>I don't like butt fucking so it's bad
>Gide liked butt fucking so he's bad
Is this a fucking joke

what do you think would happen if we had Lilith as our ancestor instead of Eve?

The girls would dominate us and ride above us.

sexy

Holy fuck Celine is a hack

t. butt fucking boy

There's a reason the decadent literary movement comes from France