Thoughts on ann patchett

Thoughts on ann patchett

literally whomst'd

Is it genre fiction? I can't tell based on her Wiki, but I'd assume so, especially given the appearance of the young scholar in OP's pic.

is she like terry pratchett but for girls

Why do girls do this? Why do they take something and sexualize it? You don't see dudes taking pictures of their naked or semi naked bodies with a book or something equally fucking discordant, like a fucking Wii remote.

>Why do they take something and sexualize it?

I think it's pretty obvious why desu

by the tattoos you can already tell it is a sub-human. why even bother attempting to fathom its motives

Tattoos are fucking sickening. Once the woman shows visible signs of aging they start to look embarrassing and immature.

>You don't see dudes taking pictures of their naked or semi naked bodies with a book or something equally fucking discordant
you don't spend much time on the 'gram

tattoos are equally unappealing and moronic on men. get over yourself virgin

Lol this. Men are equally guilty of being dumb vapid whores.

>OP asks about an author
>no one in the thread talks about the author, either they don't know the author or they go full muh womyn
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Obviously i agree. And calling me a virgin lmao SPOTTED THE ASSBLASTED LADY

I read Bel Canto, thought it was all right. Good prose and storytelling but not much of substance

She’s probably a better writer than (you).

same and agree. I was dating a girl then who had read it and recommended it. It was fine. We're not together anymore.

Be careful; you are always one google search away from finding "dudes taking pictures of their naked...bodies with a book".

>google it
>results are bara os fuck
even now there is hope for man

I had to read State of Wonder for college. Ann Patchett actually came and gave a talk. All I remember is some bullshit about how they had to give the kid to the tribe because he escaped death in the anaconda attack, so narratively he had to "lose" later. Which makes no goddamn sense.

>Not understanding that was OPs objective
Welcome to /lit newfag. Now go back

>You don't see dudes taking pictures of their naked or semi naked bodies
Well that's where you're wrong bucko!