How does one go about meeting a lit poster? What are some key words I can use to find a lit boyfee...

How does one go about meeting a lit poster? What are some key words I can use to find a lit boyfee, and sift through the oversaturated pool of normie yuppie scum that populate dating apps?

just date me senpai

Are you a goodbye writer? And how cabbage I contact you ?also will you introduce me to the classics?

no, don't listen to him. Wouldn't you rather date a stemfag who's into philosophy? I can buy uggs + ipad and then read kant to you by the fire while we cuddle.

Please provide a code word I can use to reach you on omegle

burgersub, I don't know how you'd find me though, isn't it random? I'm feeling pretty depressed and lonely today so if you want to talk around 9pm EST I'll be there

Autocorrect betray me

Why not now?

Burgersub it is.

I'm writing an SoP for grad school right now

I can keep you company. I want to hear all about it

>will you introduce me to the classics?
I will, inasmuch my cock is considered a classic in certain circles.

I've also written one recently

Ok I’ll be on Omegle for the next 15 minutes.

Add the word ‘litgrill’ to your interests. Farewell.

get some nerd to make a dating app strictly for PatricianLitTastes

>depressed and lonely
>tries to buy love with boots and an ipad
You're never gonna make it bro

I was being sarcastic m8

>tfw no Antinous who will listen to me ramble about he classics for hours on end

you envious kant

I could buy her uggs or contemporary equiv, but ipad is too much for my 45k salary with student debt

You're in the wrong place Jezebel. All that you'll find here are lonely, shy, inarticulate homebodies. Even if you do find someone out of the half dozen or so replies, it won't amount to anything more than a few minutes of human connection followed by intense disgust and regret; it will be like the rest of your life—disappointment towards the scheming, slimy, dishonest humans who never quite live up to that heroic ideal you've built in your mind. Houellebecq writes: "Once you have developed a sufficiently ideal, noble, and perfect sense of love, you are done for. Nothing, henceforth, will suffice." I suggest ice cream and cats.

oh o-ok

You're cute though, so maybe you'll get something close to love?

But even then, it won't be what you wanted, and you'll have felt like you had to settle; an entire life spent building yourself to perfection intellectually, academically, mentally, etc., only to waste on someone lesser than yourself. You'll take comfort in the idea of finding some one who is a genius, but only as an abstract. True genius is very few and far between (I would guess somewhere less than 100 people alive are truly smart, sorta like the Jewish myth of Tzadikim Nistarim.) It will exist, effectively, as a remnant of your mind—a fragment leftover from childhood when you were first exposed to what love could be.

You will search the world and come up empty handed.
You are looking for a single, specific atom of gold.
You will find dirt.

oi veyyyyy you nearly had it right (not looking for goy myth).

I'm not going to wait much longer. follow instructions above, We could end up having a nice conversation.

>checked

The great tragedy of life isn't that you'll die alone; plenty of people die alone every year, having never connected with another human being. No, the tragedy of your life is that you were given all the opportunities necessary for success--good looks, dazzling intellect, even loving parents-- and yet you couldn't bring yourself to live. Somewhere, deep inside, your psyche broke. All the benefits you could have reaped and used towards a classically virtuous life were spoiled by a mental block that kept you from developing meaningful relationships and coping strategies. Unable to connect, you turned inwardly--and then, towards the internet. Social outings are done as a matter of necessity rather than for joy; a feeling wholely alien to you. All the while, you see around you the faces of people who laugh and smile at eachothers lame jokes and uneventful lives. You know deep down that theres no meaning to it all-- and yet, these people smile as if there is. Only two conclusions can be drawn from this observation; either they are faking their happiness or you are entirely broken. Either way, happiness is no longer an option for you. It never was.

everyone dies alone m8. I want to find a qt gf too but even the old married couple who've been together for decades have to experience the greatest journey on their own sooner or later.

damn nigga, u got dat autism too?

Just make a reference to the 'start with the greeks' meme in your description.

Does anyone ever suspect they've met someone who goes on Veeky Forums irl? A secret 'channer'?
I have... suspected, that is, but I was never completely right. How about you?

regularly terrified that someone will recognize my thoughts or actions as being in line with this fuckin place

Any cute Australian boys on Veeky Forums who are ticklish and have soft hands and soft feet?
Pardon the vanity and repulsive tone. Difficult to be sexually frank while not being vulgar, so it comes off as playing innocent in that r9k prison gay virgin sort of way.

If you ask a question on literature or on book and the answers is either "Start with the Greeks" or "my diary desu" only a Veeky Forumsfag would know.

H-hi

I wrote a poem in Spanish for a qt Mexican grill today. I'm teaching her how to write songs and eventually everything she wants to know about music. She's gonna fall in love with me and we'll be happy forever.

h-hey user
wanna talk...

cute melbourne boy reporting

>tfw I just moved away from Melbourne and back to Perth
I don't regret it actually lol.

I don't use discord much but people seem comfortable starting there. Feel free to add me if you wanna chat
Sheepo#5085

Post pics, age, number of previous partners, parents' health, parent pics, genealogy, cooking ability, and other relevant info.
Pass and I'll make you a groupie with lots of children on the way.

dude get laid lol

I'll bet anything your ass will be on omegle at 9pm typing 'Burgersub' to every qtpie bitch you run across.

nah, I'm pretty sure OP is a tranny, that's why I didn't go for it

Any gay guys wanna fuck and shit

Jujubeez#2423

I'm down. Mind if i shit before we fuck though?

Yeh but I meant fuck and stuff not fuck and literally shit. lol words