youtube.com/watch?v=BwrsupkWQuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Girlfriend has more toilet paper than me
Fixed. Quality > Quantity

Why is this a bad thing?

Don't worry. It's all fantasy.

>George Really Retarded Martin

She's challenging my authority.

Wew. Future alcoholic abusive husband alert.

Future father, actually. You will be future bull prepper, or you're just a misguided female.

So future alcoholic abusive husband and father
good shit lad

That sounds great, as long as it isn’t all YA garbage.

Did you look at the picture?

Why does masculinity pretend to be so hard when it's really so fragile?

>fantasy and funcopop toys
Nothing to feel intimidated by.

>pretend to be so hard when it's really so fragile

You have it a little wrong.
Hard things are fragile.

I assumed the picture was just something from the internet. Shame. But why would your authority be threatend by her having a large collection of trash?

Lol you're so afraid of not being able to please a woman that the greatest insult you can think of is cuck. Meanwhile I fuck my steady multiple times a day and spend no time worrying about cuckolding. Judging from your insecurities about cuckolding and authority it's pretty obvious you have a small or malfunctioning penis.

>what is reverse image search
That's not your girlfriend's library, that's a random picture from the internet. Which books are your girlfriend actually into?

How does one manage to have all of his books the same size.

There is no girlfriend user, cmon

That is an impressive collection of garbage fiction

Roastie spotted. Go fetch your husband the bottle and prepare the dinner for him (it's dinner time where I live).

youtube.com/watch?v=BwrsupkWQuQ

Really hard metaphor there, really got the noggin' joggin'

>Cliff is more well read than me

This is bad. This is very bad.

that’s a stolen photo and those books belong in a bonfire

I know that this is clearly isn’t her shelf, do you have any photos of it?

This.

Whatever authority you thought you had was obviously an illusion. Your intellect is clearly not the feature your girlfriend is in love with, so why not put it aside?
Oh, and be as hands-off with your future child as possible, let your girlfriend take care of that.

Do you like The Swans?

>Oh, and be as hands-off with your future child as possible, let your girlfriend take care of that.

I don't recommend that. Statistically it messes children up a lot. In case of marriage I recommend that you adopt a child made from your sperm and donor egg cells delivered by a cheap Russian surrogate mom. This way she cannot take teh children away.

It's what I will do.

Lots of genre fiction, lots of books in a series

I love their song “Love Will Tear Us Apart”

But why would you let the mentally lesser of the couple educate the offspring? It sucks for OP, but it's best if his children aren't contaminated by his low intellect.

what a subtle bait user
I approve.

I wish this thread was more about hating reprobates that read young adult fiction and less about questioning OP's manliness

You mean addressing the issue instead of the bait image OP got off the internet?

Yes, bait is really the only redeeming quality of di/lit/tante these days

Am I the only one who noticed the Netflix and Chill sign? You should change the topic of the thread to

>Girlfriend has a higher kill count than me

7/10 bait

~450 books and they're all utter rubbish
Could be worse desu.

A thousand bad books?

My girlfriend also owns more books than me, and they're all second hand classics. I don't feel "challenged" I just borrow the ones I haven't read off her. How insecure are you?

she doesn't have a single good book on the shelf though

They have his genes so they're already fucked.

>Not marrying a wealthy heiress for her family libary

I had more books than my bf (when I had one). He wasn't even a reader. He didn't care, why are you so hung up on it? Your girlfriend has trash taste anyway.

OWNED FROM ONE GIRL TO ANO--

Wait that's not her bookshelf. Typical woman, you didn't even read the thread.

I was thinking 'not reading at all.'

>tfw no big tiddy wedding dress heiress with a massive family library gf

It's better to not read at all than to fill your mind with horseshit.
I'd rather date someone who does not read than someone that reads Michael Moore, same in terms of documentaries, I'd rather date someone that does not watch Michael Moore documentaries than one that does.

>Why does masculinity pretend to be so hard when it's really so fragile?
I believe in material terms this is called brittleness

What a consumer

That would be an instant turnoff to see that in real life. Its like they haven't grown up at all. Cringe.

I have the beginnings of a library (the spare bedroom is full of books and a couch, plus a few more bookshelves in the hall) of classics and history books. Would this really be a turn off for men? If so, are you really all that insecure?

OH MARIS

who

I'd be excited about it. It's probably a good way for you to learn a lot about who you show that to. Like if they start quizzing you on random books to see if you really read any of them, they probably post here and you know immediately to cut all contact.

That has happened to me with SJW types (friends of acquaintances) , my parents' friends and my grandparents' friends. None of whom are likely to browse here.

Stealing the "Young Adult Fiction" section from the library, bookcases and all, is nothing to be proud of. Then again, you probably do feel intimidated, given the info you've given us.

>Girlfriend has more books than me
>Future father, actually.
Is it your child, or Jamal's?

i read fantasy and comic books but i don't fuck with anyone who has those fucking figurines or whatever the fuck they're called
worthless plastic trash

he's well versed in wikipedia summaries.

>implying her family library could ever match libgen.io in quantity or quality

As another girl with "masculine" interests, get used to it. Any decent guy will think it's cool though, don't censor yourself to appeal to insecure dudes.

milana vayntrub
something something khazar milkers

how beautiful are you?

>Would this really be a turn off for men?
No. Quite the contrary. I really value that. In fact if you were around a 6 in looks you'd instantly bump to a 9 in my mind if I knew you had actual taste in lit and a cool book collection to boot.

"netflix and chill"

u kno thaz a euphemism for catching dick rite

If the number of books on her shelf relative to yours bothers you so much, you could perhaps try reading more. Or you could gift her an e-reader.

no christmas lights? don't even think about dumping her

Why are they all so big

It pays to have a backup user

>gf has large collection of good books
>often encourages me to take whatever is interesting and get it back to her whenever
>have long discussions about the books I love with the woman I love
what is wrong with this, fellas?

sounds gay to me

what matter is how many do you have stored in your head so you can keep re-reading them in a dark solitary confinement cell?

Just reading that got me hard.

If you're ever interested in an estimate of how many women there are in a given thread, count the instances of the word 'insecure' and multiply it by 0.6

>it's dinner time where I live
WEW

has more
or
has read more

>I have a couple books I haven't read

God that must be a still from horror film.

Why are there two copies of ASOIAF?

So when you take a book down off the shelf it really makes a big noise if anyone is around and if they see you reading it, they are instantly a little worried that you might be smarter than they are.

They appear to be pop culture junk OP

Is this her bookshelf? Don't worry, reading more garbage than you isen't something to be proud of neither for you to fear.

Millenials usualy buy everysingle copy of their shitty obsession. This is the vantage of living in first world countrys: you can buy stupid shit all the time.

>Be me
>Have this gf
>Go to her place
>See pic related
>Only books are YA and genre fiction
>Pop Vinyls
>Netflix and Chill
Dump her on the spot and leave.

You're intimidated by this? lol

I bet she's a booktuber.

Why is your "gf's" shitty bookshelves all over Pinterest?
t. detective and reverse searcher

Average. Very average.

>tfw no YA fantasy reading gf who puts your head on her lap and reads to you at night in a soothing voice

Fuck Veeky Forums

>When she puts a small transmitter in your ear and reads to you throughout the days as you work

The future is female.

Reading is a woman's hobby anyway. Time to find more masculine interests.

that's in line with common wisdom, and yet the two most beautiful girls i've known in real life were also the smartest although the were in no way well read. too bad they rejected me and have standard chads as boyfriends

>gf
>Veeky Forums
Pick one!

Papist detected!

:3

>YA fantasy

I'd rather neck myself

A contradiction in terms, since a "future" is only something that can exist in a rational human civilization. So-called feminism is by definition anti-rational, anti-human and anti-civilization, being an explicit rebellion against God the Father.

>typical leftist consumption literature
>netflix and chill
you're fucking a meme

are those all hardcovers? disgusting