ITT: Authors or characters who are literally you

ITT: Authors or characters who are literally you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fle1l8kVaHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Houellebecq

This is what happens when insecure losers read No Longer Human.

Kierkegaard

If Hamlet, Socrates, Odysseus, and Virgil had a baby, I'd be it.

Neon

Hamlet
The Underground Man
Harry Haller

How tf do you pronounce his name?

Hans Castorp
It's gotten to the point when my dad started calling me "Hans". At least I have a dad though haha fuck you Hans

Wellbeck

well beck

>The Underground Man
Me too. :(
Also Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov

Pierre
Levin
Alexy
Martin Cunningham

Quentin Compson

this 2bh

How many women tried to kill themselves with you?

Not too long ago Cornelius Suttree.

Ignatius Reilly

>not Benjy Compson
Stop lying to yourself

Im literally the Ginger Man.

I'm literally the Ginger Man.

K, Dantes, Ferdinand, Michel, Enkidu

Ivan Shatov

Whellebeck

>Whellyback

Oooll beck

Dav Pilkey

Marquis de Sade

The old cat and the sea

Thanks you made a girl happy

He's only lying down because the shirt he's wearing cut off his airways

he sleep

This except I'm not fat

xDDDDD

I'm a girl btw!! i have a vagina by the way!! i was born with a vagina and have a vagina and you made me happy please pay attention to me because i have a vagina by the way did i mention i have a cunt please pay attention to me i am a woman

i'm a girl btw. i have xx chromosomes and am female and also have breasts and longer hair than men and i wear skirts btw!!! bc i'm a girl!!! omg i broke my nails!!! i wear high heels btw!!! BTW, did i mention that i'm a girl? it's really important that you realize that i'm a girl bc i'm a girl and i'm on an anonymous imageboard but i want EVERYONE to know that i'm a girl and of the female sex and, incidentally, that i also have a vagina. i can give birth and stuff and be impregnated by men and they can put their dick in my vagina and stuff. i have larger hips and a larger pelvis than most men so i can better bear children, did i mention that btw?

by the way, i can lactate, as in, milk can come out of my breasts so i can hypothetically breastfeed children. bc i'm a girl btw. by the way, have i mentioned that i'm a biological female? i really want you to just now that i'm a girl, a female, a lady, a woman. my skull and face also has different morphological characteristics than men, because i'm a gIRLRRRRRRRRL. I have larger breasts than a man too because i'm a girl, unless the man is fat or trans, ew!!! but anyway yeah, i'm a girl btw. Btw, have i mentioned that i'm a girl yet? yeah, i was born with xx chromosomes and am a girl btw. with a vagina and stuff. i don't have a penis. because i'm a girl. i pee out of a little hole in my crotch area and i wipe it afterwards because i'm a girl.

i also wear lipstick and eyeliner and mascara and makeup and stuff like that, have i mentioned that? oh, why? it's because i'm a GIRL by the way, that's why i wear make-up and stuff. also i have to get my hair done and i go the salon to get my nails and hair done and stuff, because i'm a girl. i have less upper body strength than most men, guess why? you wanna know why? it's because i'm, like, a girl. i'm a woman, a female, and, by the way, have i mentioned yet that I have a vagina? can't stay an anonymous imageboard without mentioning that...

pic related (my skull is like the one on the right!!! bc i'm a girl btw!! please pay attention to me and give me attention and notice that I have a vagina please!! btw, have i mentioned that i'm a girl yet? i want you to know that, it's very important to know that please)

marquis de sade

Well, I'd sent the pic to my girl. Nice to see you so t r i g g e r e d

I watched that movie with my mum once. Both the best and worst sexual experience of ny life

Holden Caulfield

Mersault

hey bb w ant sum fukk

Konstantin Levin

Hwellbeck

tldr

I almost died like him lol

I’m different from every character I’ve read. There are similarities but no one to the point where I’d say literally me. I am an odd bird.

Pedro da Maia

Bernard from BNW

Exactly how long has it been since you touched a woman?

The main character in his short story 'School girl'

Yeats haha

He would never browse lit

Good old Neon.

Guenon

>*tips hash-pipe*

Josef K, Gregor Samsa, the Country Doctor, Georg Bendemann, the Hunger Artist, Poseidon, the Mouse, the guy in "the Vulture," and so on and so on.....don't worry, I'll get out of this.....I think.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Fle1l8kVaHM

Oh man, I wish that was me.

Melville, or maybe Tolstoy. Except without the literary talent, obviously.

Gregory Berrycone

Ogier P., the Autodidact from Nausea.

chuckled

>all 3 faggots in Dorian Gray (Dorian probably the least, though)
>Kafka
>Mishima
>Torless

I'm LITERALLY Moby Dick

Made me laugh. 8/10