Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

>Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Oh how convenient. Literally everything other people do can be psychoanalysed, but not your obsession with cigars.

Was his cigar smoking habit really just unconscious wish fulfilment of his repressed homosexuality? Did he like sucking cocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww3.haverford.edu/psychology/ddavis/ffliess.html
brainpickings.org/2013/05/06/why-war-einstein-freud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, how convenient this thread is. Do you like to "uncover" a repressed homo such as yourself? Do you get something out of it? Come on. Just come out to mama and papa already.

good thing he never said that then huh

The cigar is obviously not a penis; it is symbolic of a piece of excrement, previously swarming with flies with little rainbows glistening in thier wings, snatched adroitly from the gutter where a street nigger just deposited it still smoking iwth steam from the heat of his guts.

So, YOU want Freud to be obsessed with sucking cocks?

very interesting desire you have there, op..

>Did he like sucking cocks?
Only sometimes. Not all the time.

Goddamn did a psych student call you a fag for liking cigarettes OP?

>Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Oh yeah? Well, sometimes it’s a big, brown DICK. A big brown dick with a fat, arrogant, white collar business criminal asshole sucking on the wet end of it.

Considering every theory he had was just self-projection without any scientific backing, decide for yourself.

kek

he wrote his cigar was a substitution to his masturbatory compulsion and im serious here.

Are you saying Freud had a black cock?

this is a boomer answer, just analyze everything they say in the context of massive hypocrisy, then it all makes sense

im saying he used to smoke alot as a compulsion to give him a substitution to the urge of masturbation. This compulsion was in some way the reason he died. He contracted a cancer in his mouth and asked for a lethal injection because the pain was unbearable. He was advised to stop smoking by his physician and he said he used to get neurotic symptoms if he in fact didn't smoke, like very depressive thoughts about death and suffering.

Post sauce

dunno bro. google this shit. i used to read alot of freud in university and heard alot about his life on psychoanalytical theory class.

I also read Freud's works and can't think of any instance in which he said what you claim he did.

here is your sauce.

check this :

and i must tell you this was not even the sauce i first found. i think it was in some sort of transcribed interview or a letter.

Right here

more sauce.
ww3.haverford.edu/psychology/ddavis/ffliess.html

and with this i think the cigar/gay issue is over. its not about being gay its about addiction and masturbation.

Was looking more for a explanation for the correlation.

ok i got you covered.
just a tip : the Freudian letters are a huge source of information. its the moment Freud open up and tell the truth of his thinking to his colleges like his fights with Karen Horny and Jung, his letters to his wife. Correspondences with known people like Einstein witch is funny in the end that the men that invented the theory used to create the Hbomb asks freud : why there is war : brainpickings.org/2013/05/06/why-war-einstein-freud/ Those are very good source of enjoyment and are some great material to read after you get the core readings on freud.

Did you also read Jung? Do you have telegram, I'd like to talk if you want, it's seldom to find a person that has read Freud

there are letters freud-jung. they fight on it.

Here what happend with freud and Jung :
Jung was for Freud the psychoanalysis heir. But things changed and in my oppinion the main cause (despite what freud says) the trip they did together to the USA. The americans loved the Jung talks and didnt get what freud was talking about. I think freud got upset with it and some clash of EGOs happend. but i might be wrong since i dont really remember the content of the letters. The psychoanalytic excuse is that Jung was trying to make a psychoanalysis for the masses and freud was against it since he believed it was only for a few people and could not be used in a large way like that.

i dont have telegram. and i also did not read alot of jung (i dont really remember picking a single Jung book, just people talking about his theory). Nowadays im interested on reading a very peculiar Psychologist called J.B Peterson i believe he uses Jungian theory on his clinic.

Maybe smoking a cigar is like burning his boner?

I think he wanted Jung to suck HIS dick.