Will reading books help me expressing my thoughts more clearly and eloquently?

Will reading books help me expressing my thoughts more clearly and eloquently?

>Will reading books turn me into a pseud
Yes.

Yes. Especially logic, mathematics, and linguistics.

They'll all help you develop an ordered sense of the world and help you construct arguments.

what sort of thing do you want others to know

and generally yes, the more diversity of use of language you are exposed to the more you are able to express in language

>the more diversity of use of language
Not helping you so far, buddy

being a pseud isn't that bad.
>tfw brought up various classic authors and factoids about european countries at office work party
>milf boss suddenly loves me

I will gladly become a pseud, than continue to sound like a retarded 15 years old.

heh, pardon my inebriation

Yes, reading will expand your vocabulary and rhetorical repertoire, but being able to communicate eloquently is more than just how many adjectives and verbs you know. You have to be able to structure your writing in a logical and aesthetic manner, and this is something you learn by doing rather than by observing. You should have been taught the basics of structuring your writing in high school.

Should you absquatulate your endeavor in the interest instead acquiesce adscititious words for use in colloquy via extensive exploitation of dictionaries.
The proletariat will find your canorous utilization deedy, and any scurrility-wielding doryphore who dares disagree, will not meet with eucatastrophe.

By expressing my thoughts more clearly and eloquently i didn't necessarily mean using more obscure words.

AGHAST
Thine are the doryphore yourself!
Begone & forever fly.

>Being able to express your thoughts is being a pseud
He's read and understood the material, either shit bait or you're just a socially awkward autist

greentext her reactions so i can fap to it

>By expressing my thoughts more clearly and eloquently
Read. Rewrite what the author fails to properly capture. Profit from the exercise.

well I'm a permavirgin so "loves me" was sort of relative but nonetheless:
>mention trip to central Europe and how eastern Czech Republic (Moravia) differs culturally from Bohemia
>eyes light up
>she suddenly stands much closer to me, close enough that I'm basically inches from her face
>tries to get me to drink more
>that's about it, she's more of my work mom now

meant for

kinda weird brah

in what way?

So are you gonna get her number or what? Seems you got a chance.

I was preying on the 'eloquently', whereas you focused on the 'clearly'. We're both as bad as each other in terms of honesty here.

why do I need her number, I see her every week day (not today, it's MLK day boiii). In all honesty I can't risk my career on my own autistic intuitions. She'd have to take me to her apt and start undressing before I'd go for it. Would be nice though.

Hahaha