How would you rewrite this headline to make it clearer?

How would you rewrite this headline to make it clearer?

A thread died for this

I don't know because I cannot understand it.

go back to /tv/

A cuck and whore in a trivial love triangle with obi wan

I wouldn't write such a pointless fucking article.

Ah ok.

Husband of Ewan's mistress furious as he visits them on the set.

This is depressing, but it belongs on /tv/.

cuck cucked

Tautological tbph

This Guy Visited His Wife's TV Show Set And You Won't BELIEVE What Kind Of Cuckoldry Ensued

LITERALLY WHO

LITERALLY WHAT

LITERALLY SAGE

/tv/ crosspost

at least /pol/ talks about books

punished

Turner Diaries doesn't count

You just write 'Drama on set of Fargo' and expand on it in the article's body

But that won't bait enough clicks to make sure my Jewish advertisers make enough to also pay me!

do you think the Mirror's readership, especially its online readership, has any time to understand such a title (let alone read)?

Definitely. Open relationships are the new vogue, so we have to push these kinds of headlines to let people know we decided that for them.

>E-Mac strikes again! Oblivious cuck gushes til his micro's soft

if you're gonna be trashy then just go full trash

just add "estranged" before the word husband.
would make it clearer.

Veeky Forums's obsession with cuckoldry is going too far. And it's always as the cucked too, never the bull.

I think it's funny in a sad way. It's no different than the other male insecurities that run rampant on here (virginity, repressed gayness, dick size, beta males, etc.). They mock the things they fear the most.

How do you differentiate mockery predicated on disgust and fear? It's like saying people who have trucks are overcompensating, so you should drive a Prius instead. But then if you have a Prius people don't think you have a big dick, they think you're a fag.

haha nice one Kenobi

I'm not sure I follow you, but behaving in a reactionary manner (Prius) is no less obsessed than the initial tell (truck). The escape from the cycle only happens when you outgrow the obsession.

what if you just start to give a fuck about what people think?

>yfw you have decent sized dick but everything else applies to you

childhood emotional neglect probably

you'll be okay bro

Keked, that could apply too. I guess I'm not that special.

Clearer to an audience of readers or clearer to search engines? Who is the target audience that your advertisers want to entice? How much money do you pay per headline?

Wanna be copy man ready for quick cash. No portfolio worth mentioning, but a good sense of the cheeky-cheeky, squeezey-squeeze.