Buried giant
Bleeding edge
Lincoln in the bardo
Jerusalem
Parallel stories
Taipei
Already read those

were any of those good/fun OP?

Yeah Lincoln, giant and dying grass were all really good. Made me feel. Especially Lincoln weeeeew lad.

Who's this 12-year old boy?

>reading contemporary fiction

t. Pleb

>tfw no gf

Augiedawg

Is it her?

It is

Does she have a Instagram?

She made it private after chan autism fell upon her

kek I hate this site.

Do you know the username? I will keep it in the favorites or maybe try to follow her.

Can you expand on your experience with Lincoln on the Bardo? I heard an interview with Saunders back when it was first published and made a mental note to pick it up but I completely forgot about it until now.

>tfw you and August follow each other on Instagram

The World Goes On by Laszlo Kraznahorkai

>tfw you're a leftist but you can't get a leftist qt gf

All girls prefer right-wing alpha males, even the leftists.

>tfw politics is so beneath me that the very mention of it disgusts me

>Veeky Forums posts beta male gf tier chicks who they bully and stalk because they're sexually frustrated betas who've never fucked women worth anything or who weren't already desensitized from years of sexual promiscuity
there's going to be a brilliant piece on left wing and internet feminized cuck faggot female preferences some time soon. I can feel it in my bones

Pls tell me what her Instagram is.

What is a "beta male gf tier chick"?

SHes so cute
name?

Aug frog or something, she is very pretty
I saved all her pictures because I'm weird but my computer broke and now she is trapped with all my other internet waifus

>I saved all her pictures because I'm weird
I do that too.

you not weird
you just a man
we like cute things
shame we cant fuck them tough

>now she is trapped with all my other internet waifus

There's only one thing to do user, digitize yourself and rescue them. You can do this by passing a powerful current through your body.

all of these boyish skulled, short haired (because too low E, bad genetics to grow long, luscious hair), smelly looking, bad skin, low body weight, fucked up hip:waist, small tits whores that you guys post and then stalk and bully (which is classic beta male behavior, pretending to exalt a type of woman, then instead of approaching and either engaging selection you just maneuver around the selection mechanism and try to rape/stalk/copulate vicariously). Its really gross to me

>he wants to be accused of rape

I found her twitter but I'm not sure about the Instagram, can anyone help me please?

Tits.

Why is Neet-chan so perfect, bros?

milk and honey

When the fuck are the mods going to do something about this start-a-thread-with-some-poon meme?

ime size of breasts are directly proportional to how likely a girl is to find me likable as an aspie guy

She is an average looking girl with the mental capacity of the average highschool senior. Why exactly do you give her attention?

I don't care about her as a person, I just want to appreciate her beauty.
Your pic was edited you know, Mein Kampf wasn't originally in the stack and there is a better version out there.

how dare you
don't diminish her!!
or any cute grl for that matter they mean a lot to me

Your Waifu a shit

She has a new name but I'm not gonna give it up cause I don't want jackasses to ruin it/doxx me by somehow by managing to find me in her follow category.
Anyways she's private, and probably wouldn't allow you to follow, she's cautious cause /pol doxxed her last year. The only reason she followed me is cause my Instagram is all just my art, no reason to suspect I'm an user

I have ONE waifu and she is more beautiful than anything and everything combined it hurts

Laurus

That's understandable, even more by the fact that you couldn't DM me. Farewell, user, I hope your art is as pretty as her.

truh
shes da besth

i bought taipei like two years ago but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. is it good or just a meme (and an old meme at that)

Ablutions by DeWitt
Carnival by Hage
Permission by Chrostowska
Soucouyant by Chariandy
The Last Novel by Markson
4321 by Auster
There But For The by Ali Smith
Consumed by Cronenberg

I laughed

good thread

Homegoing is surprisingly good. I thought it was going to be some SJW bullshit, and went into it expecting it to be trash. Ended up loving it. One of the top 4 books I read last year (the others being El Aleph, In Praise of Darkness, and Stoner). It's almost like a collection of related short stories since each chapter follows the child of the main character two chapters back, and really it could stand on its own as such, since many of them would be captivating tales even stand alone.

It had something like a fairy tale feel to it, but in a good way. Gyasi even sets up a Disney ending then throws it away for something much more realistic and heartfelt.

Too bad/lit/ is so busy sucking /pol/'s dick that it won't even entertain the thought of reading this book without throwing up a firewall of racial slurs.

>reading fiction at all

ta ip ei is ga rb ag e!

People who look like that deserve to be executed.

rude

I agree all lefties need to die. Although it's good they look like that because it makes it easy for me to identify them and not hire them lmao.

>The Nix

Really? I believe you for every one of those because I've read some and some that I havent are by respected authors, yes even Taipei seems good (at least from the excerpts I've read) but The Nix?

eh don't be fooled by select excerpts, tai pei isn't really worth anyone's time