I challenge you to convince me that I'm smarter than you

I challenge you to convince me that I'm smarter than you.

real communism has never been tried!

sorry, i can´t
you win

I recently got coffee with a very pretty girl who works at the coffee shop where we got the coffee. She said she'd get us free coffee, because she gets it for free as an employee, and technically I'm not supposed to get free coffee too (otherwise the employees all be giving free coffee out constantly to every acquaintance they have), but it wasn't a big deal and they still did that anyway. We went to the counter and she said to her friend, "I'll have two free coffees... I'm just really, really thirsty, you know?" and instead of going haha I get it, I went WOW!! YOU'RE GOING TO DRINK TWO COFFEES????

lol

I'm transsexual and homeless

I'm too stupid to believe in abstract concepts like God or time.

Transexuals have higher IQs on average than normal people

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEEHEE HOHO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but you weren't supposed to know that.

I can't read

I'm basically innumerate.

I play video games

I learned how to tell the time from an analog clock when I was 20 years old.

>observations of objects moving in space
>abstract
Yeah nah, time is embodied bro.

I know a lot about group differences in IQ

I couldn't read until I was 9 and then I dropped out of school when I was 13. Most people in first world countries are more educated than I am by default.

Oof :(

pls be real

your story made me chuckle. it's okay user, you'll get smarter with age. probably.

but this is actually kind of smart in a way
or at least it would be if done intentionally

*Roblox death sound*

Challenges that don’t directly threaten your livelihood are spooks

Can you phrase your question a bit simpler please?

I say "um" a lot

anyone who comments is automatically less intelligent than you.
Myself included since I opted to post this.

I voted for Trump

isnt that just because its highly correlated with asbergers?

I mean it has been tried, not by the marxist-lennists however.
It was crushed by liberals and the reds. Just like anarchy, and the ecological communities of the world

>whiny baby still mad about Trump
gb2 /sage

Leftcuck spotted, gb2 prepping your wife’s bull

Moron, user is saying "I voted for Trump" to prove they are dumber than OP. It's a diss. *I* actually did vote for Trump, and am making fun of user for still being mad about the election. Make sense now?

I fucking love this.

I have no gf, no job, my "friends" don't really like me, I have no motivation, I'm a weirdo without being interesting, I'm too lazy to write a CV, everything feels like a challenge to me

this is the best shit ive read in a while

i literally didnt read your post

I use whomst instead of whom

I can only read 5-15 pages an hour no matter the material
I haven't tried it with philosophy yet though

I thought it would end with you saying "I'll take mine black please"

I think it's because people who can afford to go full transsexual (with surgeries and stuff) have to be rich and being rich correlates with being smart.

im getting a soft reddit vibe from this thread

It's a combination of natural selection and genetics. In ancient times, most smart transsexuals would have stayed closeted, had children etc, which requires the thinking brain to be much stronger and more disciplined than the feeling brain. Therefore, the transsexuals who bred and passed on transsexual related genes would have to be the smart ones.

Don Quixote was a terrible book.

Ah, and we all know correlation means causation

Yet another proof that IQ test is a flawed measure of intelligence

Kek. I couldn't read till I was 10 and I got an A in a level three course of English literature and am going to go to one of the best unis in the country. I have dyslexia and dyspraxia. Maybe you just had learning difficulties?

I browse /pol/ and talk about that IRL.

no one implied causation, jesus, what are you, 18? stop tilting at windmills to sound smart

dude kys