Your Myers-Briggs result

>Your Myers-Briggs result
>Whom'st are your three favourite intellectuals, authors or philosophers?
>Do you believe in God?

INFJ, sometimes INFP

Freud, Spinoza, Dostoevsky

Ye. Not religious though.

INTJ
Tolstoy
Melville
Chekhov
Sometimes. I want to.

INTP

Comte
Machiavelli
Heidegger

No.

>INFJ-A
>Socrates, Schopenhauer, Tchaikovsky and Nietzsche
>Yes, but i also belive there is a posiblity that there is no god

>Fence-sitting

ENTP
Kierkegaard, Deleuze, Goethe
Yes

INTP

Rand
Kant
Machiavelli

No.

Anyone who says with certainty that a god does or does not exist, are blatantly ignorant.

Absence of evidence is the reason for reliance on beliefs and OP clearly asked for beliefs.

INTJ
Plato, Aquinas, Rousseau
Catholic

Did not consider that, thanks for pointing it out

>Whom

INTJ, consistently

>Kierkegaard
>Epicurus
>The Marquis de Sade

Yes but God probably isn't aware of its existence and is almost unknowable by the likes of us.

>positive theology
lmao look at this PLEB over here

>ENTJ
>aristotle, evola
>gods

INFP sometimes INTP

Nietzsche
Herbert
Dostoyevsky
PKD

Not in any traditional sense

ISFP

John Green, Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare

There is no god.

I would admit life seems abysmal if not for the ability of free will and living in the best of all possible worlds.

INTP

Schopenhauer
Kierkegaard
Flaubert

Yes.

INTP
Kierkegard, Tolkien, Aquinas
Yes. Although I have my struggles and mostly live like I didn't...

Personal experience can be stated with certainty. It just might be a certain error, but the risk must be taken.

INFJ
Jung, Nagarjuna, Schelling
maybe

>All these INFJs and INTPs
No wonder this board fucking sucks.

>INTP
>Rene Guenon, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Friedrich Nietzsche
>Yes

not this crap again

>I am ignorant regarding God's existence/non-existence, therefore everyone else has to be too: the post

That's an objectively great joke.

INTJ

Nietzsche, Wittgenstein, Stirner

I don't believe in god but I appreciate people's quest for spirituality and a deeper meaning.

INTJ

Joyce
Aristotle
Kierkegaard

Lol, No.

>ISFJ
>Thomas Bernhard, Arno Schmidt, Samuel Beckett
>No, never have

INTP

Epictetus
Pessoa
Carl Jung
Jacky Kerouac

Yep
Catholic(ish) that sometimes goes to umbanda rites and is interested in going to a ceremony of Santo Daime(you call it Ayahuasca) with the local shaman.

INFP
Nietzsche, Mann, perhaps Mishima or Kafka.
Not currently, in the sense that the existence of God doesn't inform my worldview, though I became seriously engaged with Catholicism, theism and theology for a time. I was obsessed with finding an ultimate answer, a need to understand the world and what to do in it. I've accepted uncertainty now though, nearly even a total skepticism/agnosticism, though I'll always be interested in the developing gradations of truth.

INFP
Vico, Melville, Plato
Not really

>Your Myers-Briggs result
INTJ
>Whom'st are your three favourite intellectuals, authors or philosophers?
Jesus, Calvin, Hoppe
>Do you believe in God?
Yes

INTP

man this is the most fucked type.
And it’s bizzare the Veeky Forums in particular attracts this type so much

All we are is professional dilettante’s

ENTJ

Mishima, Evola, Machiavelli

Strong belief in God

>INFJ
>Nietzsche, Stirner, Myself
>I do believe in God I'm god :)

>INTP
>Kant, Hume, Plato
>Yes

INTJ
Arthur Rimbaud, Franz Kafka, Anne Carson
Yes

INTP

Dostoevsky, Herodotus, Gardner

Not theologically

>MBTI pseudoscience
>not superior Big Five

edgy ass ayn rand lookin mac demarco ass selfish ass

>Something between INFP and INTJ. My I and N scores are really solid, but my F/T and P/J scores are extremely weak and usually only separated by a couple of percent. They change each time I test.
>Diogenes the Cynic
>Eratosthenes
>Beatrix Potter
>Yes and no. I believe all things are god and god is all things, but that all things end as surely as all things are born and the only thing that is eternal is entropy, that any religious dogma is inherently biased and almost certainly falsehood because knowing is not possible and throwing faith at something that cannot be proved is not logical.

ENTP
Hobbes, Stirner, Machiavelli
Agnostic, but practice as part of traditions

(E/I)NTJ
Aristotle, myself
eh

>INTJ
>Augustine
>Anselm
>Aquinas
>No

Are you saying that you know if God™ exists?

obviously. you dont?

Ok retard

yeah, a lot of people do

INTP

I'm not sure.

I'm not sure.

Life will get a lot better when you learn to accept a limited self-understanding.

Life will be more interesting, more colorful, less anxious, less internal, less solipsisitic. You'll stop running circles in your thoughts, you'll stop asking "what if I had been brought up another way." You'll stop filling out surveys and checking the "somewhat disagree" option on psychological evaluations.

You'll stop going from doctor to doctor looking for the right DSM diagnosis (a mild case of anxiety coupled with an unusually high periodicity form of Bipolar Disorder and a peculiar lack of self confidence due to unusual intelligence and latent recognition of ability, no doubt). You'll stop jumping from hobby to hobby hoping that you've found your life's calling at last. You won't have to wonder if you picked the right major or if you're in the right career. You can give up on wondering if she (or any other girl, or man for that matter) was "the one." You can chuck all your short-lived changes of fashion or commitments to new schedules into the trash, since you know that there never was a "full potential" to achieve.

And you can get your cancer diagnosis in 25 years and take it like a man without wondering what your "mark on the world" was.

Because man is a profound mystery unto himself, and to others, even stranger in the midst of others. And he was never put on this earth to save it.

It's gonna be nice anons. You'll like it.

INFP

Swift
Coleridge
Yeats

Yes

ENTP

DFW
Nabokov
Stirner

Yes