Ontologicool

Anyone here got her old videos? And is she ever going to come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

illusorysolace.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no cute vapid pseud gf

lol I went to her twitter. she reads tao lin

She looks like my ex, and I'm not attracted in the slightest. My ex was Asian, but that nose, those cheeks, that pout, god, it looks similar.

What compels someone to take a picture of themselves in a public restroom?

worthless post

she probably still lurks here

What did she mean by this?

"I want a man putting up with my bipolar ass."

she wants a man to come along, fuck her and tell her how stupid and worthless she is

And this?

Great post. Top notch. Excellent work. Thick, solid, tight.

Papa bless? Are u memin’?

>Papa bless
I literally can't watch him just because he can't go three minutes without wiggling his eyebrows.

she lost the ring

as i would like to go all,
subtle of negotiation.

be firm,
leave you alone,

like they have a clue
the thiccest.

>when your twitter needs an editor

I don’t really care who she is because all her tweets demonstrate is that women are genuinely retarded

retarded woman with deep daddy fetish this world has too many of these

Freud was wrong though.

Holy....

>outfit is literally 2 pieces
>still fuck it up

that dress is not designed to be worn with a necklace, looks awful with one

HEY
women can also have Asperger's

it looks fuckign sexy

i think itd be fun to out pseud her shes a cute thing and would actually be impressed with all the pomo buzzword horseshit hey baby im a writer ahaha such a nice neck as well

no shit, it's obviously not some psychological trauma or competition causing it but simply evolutionary psychology at work.

How do people like that even exist ? She's acting like a 10 year old child.

What's the deal with pseud girls and Nietzsche?

Nietzsche was the best writer and philosopher of all time its not surprising that people of all intelligence/education levels are attracted to his writings.

They like being degraded by the ubermensch
Or they just don't actually read him

>its another girl we stalked and harassed but /r9k/ needs to get off this board and kill themselves right comrades??

Isn't this the chick who bragged about hooking up with Jordan Peterson?

Why do you even come here?

Veeky Forums only exists because booknerds sperged out on /r9k/ enough to piss off original edition white hiro

>those eyes

you just KNOW

>would actually be impressed with all the pomo buzzword horseshit
nope

Being a girl raised in a house dominated by Christian-esque values and mental illness will do that to you. It'll ingrain a sense of guilt in you whenever you have any sexual urge whatsoever and what happens, ironically enough, is these girls end up wanting depraved amounts of sex as a response to the guilt. Most of these girls give in to their depravity at least once in their lives. But because that guilt is still ingrained in them, they'll usually either become more depraved, or seek out some kind of validation. Nietzsche's words on power sometimes serve as validation for their depravity.

Kind of a depressing affair, if you think about it long enough, which is why you shouldn't.

And he's a big fat Zionist. Also makes clickbait to fund his future son's Bar Mitzvah.

Can't wait for her to respond to Introducing Derrida: A Graphic Guide. Probably more than Petersonstein has read.

>Christian-esque values
Umm... yeah you're a psued

What does a vagina feel like?

You're about to witness the power!
Of street thiccness!
Straight outta Barnard!
Crazy fuckin bitch named don 'vanni!
Comin with straight pseud philosophy!

"Thiccness"
She is a twink.

Women are violently evacuating their bowels right behind her.

She took a great big shit moments before this photograph was taken

based shit poster

Here’s her blog illusorysolace.wordpress.com/

>doesn't understand what that means
And you call me a pseud.

Either call it Christian values or Judeo-Christian values if you're American. Only pseuds call things -esque.

Ontologicool swished her finger and her thumb up and down the oily greaso surface of the cell phone. Swish! Swish! KERPLUNK! A woman was shit in the stall nearby. It was violent. Bowl water churned manfully and struggled to digest the turd, to drag it down to unknown depths, important food for piranha fish of Lake Ontario. Ontologicool took another picture. She was like other women, but not much, and where she differed, that's just where men loved her. Another woman enters. A plain woman, nothing like Ontologicool, another cylinder of fishfood, pre-loaded in the chamber. Goodreads is for plebs Ontologicool thought. Baudrillard is my jam. Later tonight, a male janitor scrubs shitty streaks from bowls, ambivalent feelings, the nearness of the feminine. But only its lowest dregs. Ontologicool never was a stallgirl. Always at the mirror, never on the bowl. Made sure to live nearby, two subway stops at most. For girls like me, the restroom is for seflies, not for stool.

How can you beta cucks compete with this chad?

Fine, Judeo-Christian values. Regardless, these values sometimes survive in a family's tradition long after the family stops practicing, which was my point. Mental illness was the more important of the two in that sentence anyway.

How does the guy in the back manage not to mess up that hair with the headphones?