ITT: Rulers who didn't deserve to have it so bad

ITT: Rulers who didn't deserve to have it so bad

Hitler and obama for sure.

1. Obama deserves all the loathing that he gets.

2. Obama isn't a ruler; he's just a figurehead.

I just feel bad when I read about these two. They just thought what was best fir their nation just to see what they feared happened.

Yuan Shikai seeing warlords tearing the country apart and making China weaker in face of Japan and imperial powers.

Chiang Kai Shek for seeing his country fall to Communism and Taiwan to cultrual marxism and liberalism

This reminds me of the previous thread

> If it was acceptable for peasants to die simply because they were born poor and unlucky, then there is no injustice for wealthy and powerful to die simply because they were born wealthy and powerful.

Am I the only one who thinks Nicholas was ridiculously handsome?

There are people who DON'T think Nicky is the cutest of all? He's the official Veeky Forums husbando.

Damn, that's some swagger
>fashion will never be like this again

Nigga, what?
Intentions are obviously debatable but Yuan was the Ruler BEFORE the Warlord-Era and his death arguably the reason for it.

>Taiwan
>Cultural Marxism
w-what?

In his own retarded way he was protecting the Spanish Empire.

Obviously I am talking about how Yuan tried to consolidate a strong central power, just to get cucked by southern generals because somehow proclaiming himself Emperor was somehow worse than being just a absolute dictator. Also how after his death China went to even deeper shit.

Taipei is filled with liberals who insist they are not chinks, and support importing more Philippines to support this claim. I for once support my future commie overlord.

The fun part is that more mainlanders come to Taipei to pay respect to Chiang, and he is being revived as a honorably man who got fucked by bad advisors and a shitty ally(USA) in China.

Great family man too.

And, damn, he always looks young, I mean, he must've been in his thirties when pic related was taken, and he doesn't look a day over 25.

>Obama isn't a ruler; he's just a figurehead

Top meme bro, you totally have a complete and throughly accurate understanding of American politics and are in no way incorrect

I'm glad he and his family died. He was incompetent, cucked by Rasputin, and destroyed the Russian Empire.

>He's the official Veeky Forums husbando

Debatable, though Nicky aged a lot better, though to be fair he did only die aged 50