Okay so someone recommended that I read Less Than Zero after having read American Psycho and I really loved it...

Okay so someone recommended that I read Less Than Zero after having read American Psycho and I really loved it. Any other Ellis recommendations if I enjoyed these two?

Why don't you go ask reddit if you want to know about reddit books

Why bother replying? Wow you're so much better than everyone because you read "literature", go fuck yourself, virgin.

Read the name of the board dingus. If you don't like standards just go ask a cashier at Barnes and Nobles

What separates literature from books like this, and why do Sci fi and fantasy generals get like the most reply's on this board? People like to discuss both, if you have a problem with that then either don't reply, or seriously reevaluate why it bothers you so much that not everyone is going to discuss things that you like. God forbid something not what the board is called is discussed on Veeky Forums. Seriously, I don't know what it is with Veeky Forums but this board is the worst for it. So pretentious.

Rules of Attraction was decent. Worse than those two but I'm glad I read it.

>The fontsize of title and author

Really screams one hit wonder: the writer

I've kinda wanted to avoid Imperial Bedrooms out of fear that it'll spoil Less Than Zero for me, but yeah I was thinking of either that one or Glamourama.

Try fight club by Chuck Palahunik

Yeah it is pretty obnoxious. The worst is when the cover of a book is just a picture of the author lmfao.

>What separates literature from books like this

Quality

>Try fight club by Chuck Palahunik

Oh like the mobie

Have you read this book? Pretty big sweeping accusation but wow, that still doesn't even answer the question. You're supporting one thing over the other despite not even knowing the difference between the two. Kek, typical Veeky Forums poster. Go tip your fedora in some other thread you edgy numale

Reading "Imperial Bedrooms" right now, the sequence of "Less", and just loving it.

Not wrong though

Less Than Zero presents peak degeneracy. Good book.

The minimalist way its presented is really sweet too. Makes for a light and satisfying read.

yeah i got really embarassed when that DFW bio came out a couple years ago and i had to hand that to a cashier

Lunar Park was pretty fun

I have heard Lunar Park is good, and Glammorama is like AP in the fashion industry?

Lunar Park, Glamorama and, of course, American Psycho are three objectively great novels. Less Than Zero is fine, The Informers is alright. Rules of Attraction and especially Imperial Bedrooms you should skip unless you're a fan of his.

fpbp

BEE is a hack

It's not Ellis but if you liked Less Than Zero try Twelve by Nick McDonell.

Oh and come to think of it, The Fourth Angel by John Rechy too.

(((someone)))

U mad nerd?