Why has he been forgotten about? He's way more relevant today than ever

Why has he been forgotten about? He's way more relevant today than ever

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_value
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperreality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was right about almost everything, and it goes further than he ever was willing to see or describe. no one wants to own it, this place, the sight of its whole body

Considering half the board is fedora, christcuck, /pol/, or non-philosophy or guys that get their philosophy from youtube....

what should i read by him? the gulf war didnt happen?

Baudrillard is a gay egoist

He hasn't been?

*puffs up cigarette
>contemplates Nietzsche
*gracefully removes cigarette from mouth and leans back into chair
>has an epiphany
*exhales froggy smoke in your face with audibly blowing sound

"La existence?" He says in a thick accent.

>he laughs in your face exhaling the rest of his obnoxious smoke
*puts exaggerate out and smiles like a wise sage having answered your question.

This. We had to learn about him and the Matrix for my first philosophy course on mind and world

What would he say about Veeky Forums?

Lmao this is what babbys say when they first discover him

5/10

WOW this guy is french!!! That's bad new, buckaroo. Did you know the french ruined PHILOSOPHY. The english and the jews were always the best and didn't do anything wrong.

>French Postmodernist

The Vital Illusion, The Agony of Power, America
>babby
you're all worthless, this whole species of mind is void of purpose or insight, go jump into liquid steel you scum

meant for nigger

C’mon babby, are you angry that people are calling you out for hyping some theorist that you just discovered and will move and post the same shit when you discover D&G, Delanda or laruelle

>when you discover D&G,
they're kind of cowardly and vapid but I'm reading them right now
>Delanda
read him, he's a bit of an air head, I like Baud, Virilio better
>laruelle
that's a new name for me, thanks nigger

Idk Delanda’s notions of stratified structures and meshworks is interesting

Lmao I love these threads. Ok let's play again: name one good idea of Baudrillard's.
God mode: it has to be coherent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_value
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperreality

The idea that art really only has a couple centuries at most left before it completely evaporates due to the loss of the illusion of desire in postmodern society which will crumble the machine of tradition in art forms. Also, the essence of American culture being based entirely on speed, and America being "utopia achieved."

If you want more, I can give you some more.

Simularpa and Simularption

LMAO

The simulacra thing I ain't even gonna touch because it's incorrect and improvable, unless you want to try. As for the idea that art is going to die once the illusion of desire dies, is he arguing that people get no tangible benefit from art and that we pretend to like it?