My ex is now a lesbian. Books for this feel?

My ex is now a lesbian. Books for this feel?

>cucked by a woman

Sputnik Sweetheart

Because they don’t want us. You gotta respect that

kek my ex came out as bi and begin dating a chick within a few months of us brekaing up (at least i was the one who broke up, it would have sucked otherwise, sorry if this is the case op)
bookswise read The Good Soldier to revel in the degeneracy of people who lead lives more cucked than yours will ever be (i believe in you op)

After you no other man would do. You are the ultimate male.

in search of lost time

Honestly what is it with chicks being bi? When I were a wee nipper in't me undergrad there were but a few of them but now? It's like they're all after the fucking rugs. I reckon it's a fad but I've nothing to back it up.

I remember "coming out" as bi at 14 in a small town and that was apparently the gayest shit ever and until I left school I couldn't live it down. I think nowadays people are all about embracing something a little gay even if they're completely hetero. It's almost cool to say you like pussy or dick on the side.

Now you play the booty call threesome game, cool.

for most girls 'bi' just means 'i make out with girls at parties when drunk because i like attention'.

99% of these girls almost exclusively date men and end up with a man. It's just another shade of snowflake they can wear as an accessory.

i can't speak to other women, but i'm pretty sure our relationship was an exception to her general attraction to women.

Not a book, but the film Manhattan

Serious answer

>literal leaves you and has poon while you don't
>more cucked
interesting perspective..

>You were so awful you made her turn lesbian

Or maybe she liked how much of a femboy bitch he was she wanted to get the real thing

the tv show friends

if you'd read the book instead of offering an unsolicited uneducated opinion like the semen slurping fuckpocket you are, you'd realize that experiencing a breakup is not only normal but that it is infinitely better to being cucked for an entire decade and experiencing the fates of any of the main characters in the book

>had a crush on close friend when i was 13
>he ends up falling out with me
>later says "you turned me straight, user"

This just what soyboy cucks tell themselves

Little touchy, user. You alright?

I'm confused, are you a faggot or a girl?

faggot

kek. you might unironically have autism user.

No its still confusing to me, so he was gay and had a crush on his friend, then they "fell out" then it turns out he was gay, but then he isn't anymore, but did he ever know the first guy was gay

The bible

Alright that is a bit confusing. I omitted the part where he ambiguously admitted that at the time he sort of had a crush on me but he never said anything.

Few years later he made comments to the effect of being bi and I felt his dick through his pants once and he made half-sexual advances but then later he retracted them and went full hetero again. Whatever. Also he was a leaf.

>The Good Soldier
good book

This is exactly right.
>also
It's trendy to be gay for middle/upper-middleclass young people but going full gay is too much of commitment.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

We're just going to go back to raping you

In mice, experiments with overpopulation have shown that females become more aggressive, while males become more docile and solitary. But, of course, there's absolutely NO relation between the brains of mice and men, right?
>That's the joke. The similarities are exactly why we experiment on mice to begin with.

holy fuck this is a shitty attempt at larping
-2/10

Don't forget to mention the inevitable collapse into frenzied psychopathy and eventual total death

>And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary;
It's still the safer option.

Dreamer. A woman may know what a woman likes, but she also knows (better than stupid men) what a woman hates, and will exploit this nasty knowledge in moments of almost surreal jealousy. Men I feel are safe for the time being, and not for only this reason. All of (us) need to grow up .

Do men actually feel a fear of being dismissed?

I dream of it

I'm sure some do, but insecure people always project their fears onto the world as a whole

Fuck you. We'll just colonize Mars, build sex robots, and leave all the women on Earth.

>This shitty bait will garner +10 replies

I would like all the /pol9k/ crossboarders to only reply to such obvious bait on their homeboards. Veeky Forums has very high standards of excellence when it comes to shitposting, and this amateur hour shit just does not merit more than one or two extremely low-effort replies.

>recommends anything DFW
>"serious answer"
You goofy shitbird

You're obviously false-flagging here to increase hatred for lesbians, who just want to be left alone with their gfs.