And so, he emerged from the London tube system with his single scrap of paper, one of several Notes from Underground

>And so, he emerged from the London tube system with his single scrap of paper, one of several Notes from Underground

Dosto the Yevsky, you are a hack.

>And what has this nefarious culture of critique done for western civilization?
Really MacDonald?

This is slander. I'll sue you.

>And with that, they were ready to face the Brave New World.

>He unpackaged the XBOX, plugged it into his 52” plasma and placed the newest edition of the Dark Souls™ franchise, Dead Souls, in the disk drive

Give it a rest Gogol

>Odysseus looked at Telemachus; he breathed a sigh of relief, looking 'round; "Gee wiz son, this was quite an odyssey!"
Give me a fucking break already.

>Finally, I have memorised The Periodic Table.
What the hell?

>And my friends, that is the story of how I finally became The Immoralist.
Jesus Christ.

>The two men looked at each other and kept Waiting for Godot
Garbage

I swear that pepe pisses me off So.Fucking.Much

>It sure is hot in here, truly this is Dante's Inferno.

Wow

>And then, looking at the sea, Kafka Tamura realized where the painting had been made, and going there, he realized he was Kafka on the Shore
So Murakami is actually a hack... Geez...

Stoner looked away.
???

>Behold my very Moby Dick, or the White Whale!
Bravo, Ishmael

t. wojak

>Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.
Really, DFW???

>Hamlet:

The ethnostate, MacDanhald, where is it?

in almost every country outside of the West

Fucking kek

Hand over the delegates DAHNALD and no one gets hurt

>Whoa, watch out for that grate, Gatsby!
Greatest work of American literature my ass.

>"Boy, this was one hell of an Odyssey, wasn't it?" he chuckled, gently kissed his wife on the cheek, and closed the door behind him.
I guess you could get away with stuff like this at the time.

All frogposters should be permanently banned

>then spoke agamemnon, saying unto diomedes "it is unfortunate you have fallen ill, i 'ad planned for us to ride out together"

This whole post has more wit and is more fun than the rest of the catalog combined.

>"I can't hear my existential crisis over all this white noise!" he cried out, to no-one in particular.

>As Lars removed his underwear Sally could not help but stare at his Norwegian Wood.

He's lewd as fuck as well!

>as his copy of Paradiso slipped out of the carriage, John couldn't help but despair over his Paradise Lost
I don't believe this shit

>As he began his Starting Strength program and started squatting, he truly said A Farewell To Arms

damn hemingway

The irony of the missing G and N on the sign struck me as I walked into the head office of the American Si Co.

Norm was right about you, Ellison.

>yfw he actually did

> Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Finnegans Wake Wait Finnagain! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Usylesses! Quaouauh!

Really, Joyce?

>and now by the powers of us four combined, we truly are the brothers karamazov

>The thing Alaska did next scared and shocked and surprised me in a way nothing had ever ever scared or shocked or surprised me until that moment, a moment which lasted no longer than one sharp intake of breath but one I have no doubt will last my entire life. She said 'I love you'. Not 'You're cool' or 'I had a really fun time' or 'Do you always kiss like that?' I love you. As in 'I, Alaska Young, love you, Miles Halter'. As in 'I Alaska Young have not only noticed that you Miles Halter exist but I positively adore the fact that you do'. I exhaled. Alaska did too and for the first time I realized she was as scared as I was of admitting the way she felt. I stepped forward and held her hips. 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'I think so!' she replied, smiling. I must have pushed her backwards because just then her body nudged the lightswitch and the room became as dark as my life was without Alaska in it. Laughing, she slipped out of my grasp and disappeared somewhere inside the room. I reached out like a blind man searching for the object that might grant him sight. Truly, I was Looking for Alaska.

lmao no
there are hundreds of non western countries, name 10 that are indisputable ethnostates

>and the room became as dark as my life was without Alaska in it.
holy god I metaphysically cringed

Thanks for posting this, I almost forgot that there is no God

this... this isn't really from the book, is it?

Added to my reading list, I have to know what inspired this

Depends on your definition of ethnostate, obviously there are no countries that don't allow immigrants of other ethnicites whatsoever, but instead seek to maintain a majority demographic of their native ethnicity

>And as I looked into the mirror, at the face looking back at me, I realized that I had become what I feared most: A junkie.

C'mon, Burroughs..

>I must have pushed her backwards because just then her body nudged the lightswitch and the room became as dark as

>her body nudged the lightswitch
>the room became dark

I thought he was insinuating that she stumbled when he pushed her backwards and grazed his erection as she found her footing, causing him to pass out

My brain is literally seeking some content beyond what's been presented because it's just so bad

>As Lucas held the scrolls against the candlelight to read it once more, one more time, he realized just how new the pergamon was, how astonishingly new and fresh. It was, in fact, a New Testament

John Green would call his dick The Lightswitch

>>And as I looked into the mirror, at the face looking back at me, I realized that I had become what I feared most: A queer.

Every. Time.

>>And as I looked into the mirror, at the face looking back at me, I realized that I had become what I feared most: A naked lunch.

>And then they all lived happily forever, in Revelation Space
For fuck's sake, Alastair

This one is fucking underrated holy shit 10/10.

Japan, Best and Worst Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Portugal... To name a few. Though Israel is the only country currently practicing eugenics, on Ethiopian Jews nonetheless.

Most of the world's conflicts are due to ethnic tensions resulting from the lack of ethnostates. These conflicts are to be created in any and every multicultural state - from the model accidentally created by USA.

>to be or not to be

garbage