How isn't a reductio ad absurdum a petito principii for binary issues?

How isn't a reductio ad absurdum a petito principii for binary issues?

>reductio ad absurdum!!!

DURR I KNOW LATIN GIVE ME VALIDATION ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD BECAUSE I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND DURR

Speak English, nigger

you may not like it, but
are the only responses you deserve, op

Not true at all. I'm trying to have a genuine discussion. Consider the question, pseuds.

You all know that I now consider myself more intelligent than every single one of you if you cannot fathom what I've presented here.

>he expects respect in the arena of philosophy musing
>he has not yet even overcome his ego
well, OP, it appears that ITT, we are seeing your cutesie "reductio ad absurdum" in action

An ego? You talk as if Nietzsche is the only person you've read.

Him or Max Stirner. Try again, and please try to read some books on logic so you can understand my original proposition.

Nobody here knows a thing. Go talk to your classmates

Try this on for size
Realize you are on a board full of pseuds, under-ages, posers, wasters, and shitposters, and a few rare diamond-in-the-rough 30+ drunkards who genuinely come here to seek stimulating discussion
Instead of presenting your thought in a borderline cryptic, all-encompassing sense, present us with a situational query, which may capture the attention of at least one of us, if not all of us once enough time has spanned
In short, ask a fucking question instead of using easily translated gimmicky Latin words which mean nil even within the boundaries of exhaustive debate

>I don't understand the question proposed

Fine.

Try this on for size:

A binary situation is one in which something is either A or B. 1 or 0. You get that right?

So in this situation if I were to try to prove that A wasn't B using reductio ad absurdum, that would essentially be a petito principii correct?

kek

He still talkin' like a jungle bunny

my good man, you're asking me to declare, here, before God, that the birds are the birds and that the bees are the bees, when really how can i know?
i don't know a petito from a patio but on a patio is where i'd pincipii or principally or principialy prepare and grill and eat the roasted birds if i had any that much i'll admit to!
as for whether or not A is B and whether 1 is 0, who can say?!?!?! because as they say, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush, and there's a remedy for everything expect death, and holding the staff i'll do what i want!
therefore, good sir, i say to you before being on my way, maybe A is B, and maybe 1 is 0, but certainly I won't be the one foolish enough to claim i know it when i can't even know if i'd worn the same colored socks without checking! and i can't even remember if i'd heeded to natures call without first taking water!

>spanish in 2018

RIP Cervantes

>petito principii for binary issues

Underrated

Tyler is unironically the coolest negro ever to live

Holy fuck at all the pseuds in here that don't know basic Latin. Pathetic honestly.

It is OP. It always is.

>knowing some largely illegitimate meme terms is knowing basic latin
no

>petito

this is a literature board, go with your autistic syllogisms elsewhere

Because your stance may be even more absurd, faggot

For a start every issue is a binary issue if you consider some P either is the case, or P is not the case.

So by assuming for example that P is the case and then drawing an absurd conclusion (strictly speaking, deriving a logic contradiction: Q and Not-Q) then you have shown that P cannot be the case, so it must be that P is not the case.

What do you mean it isn't?

You will lose the meaning of the words and the intent of the questions posed. Pilpul isn't an argument.

OP's question is absolutely redundant, and it's clear he only made this thread to show off his wikipedia-Latin. Why should anyone answer seriously?