Was there a single (1) author who had a healthy and regular family life?

Was there a single (1) author who had a healthy and regular family life?
>Tolstoy hated his wife and ran away from her
>Rousseau abandoned his children
>heidegger and russel were literal cucks
>adultery is rampant as hell, ill just name dostoyevsky as an example
I was thinking about it yesterday and couldn't really name anybody. a lot of them being bachelors and volcels/incels doesn't really help

author ?
I dare you to name a single person, wathever his background is that has or had a regular family life .

Ranking of authors:
volcels
multiple partners
single partner
incel

Weren't all of Dostos children pretty much defective in some way with shit tier auto immune conditions?

John Williams seems to have had a pretty normal one.

Me, my cousins family, my two close female friends' families, my best friends family, those are the ones that I'm more or less sure of.
And I'm not talking about some kind of a family out of a disney movie, tensions and problems will always appear in smaller or bigger proportions
I'm talking about families where the pa doesn't rape his wife like mr T, or where spouses don't cuck each other, or where parents don't treat their children like subhuman monkeys, I now that "it was different way back then" but, still.

William Blake (though if you want to argue that he was crazy or think his beating up that soldier were abnormal or unhealthy i guess not)
Seamus Heaney i'm pretty sure

Manzoni iirc

life's long. I'm talking about families that went all the way with a regular relationship. (whatever that means)

Our parents are in their fifties, and they don't seem unhappy, doubt that they will look for a side-piece or a divorce in this age.
I know where you are coming from, but not every family ends in this way.

>I'm talking about families where the pa doesn't rape his wife like mr T, or where spouses don't cuck each other, or where parents don't treat their children like subhuman monkeys,

based Brian Aldiss, baby. deal with it.

Conrad married his fat stupid housekeeper just because it was unseemly for a man to be unwed particularly back in those days.

what are some volcel authors? philosophers and theologists doesn't count

Shakespeare

Wrong
>volcel
>incel
>single partner
>multiple partners

Emil Cioran was supposedly a very comfy Romanian-turned Parisian who had a healthy companionship with a woman; no idea about children though.

Our favorite meme philosopher Nick Land also supposedly has a pretty de- accelerated life with cooking Cthulhu pancakes to his children and whatnot.

how is it possible to tell if someone's voluntarily celibate anyway

what soldier did he beat up? please explain I want to hear about schiz Blake wailing on some redcoat faggot

those dubs and my soul's instinct says this is winner

Michel de Montaigne probably, he was the most laid-back writer/philosopher I can think of.

Anyways, career achievements and family life are incompatible and everyone struggles on maintaining either one or the other. Not even the smartest people in the world are able to juggle both properly. You are either great at something and entirely devoted to it, or you are a great family man/woman.
Lately I care more about being a good family man when I get a wife and kids, because I don't want to raise idiots in this world, but God knows how unsatisfied I am with my parents and sisters.

JRR Tolkien

I suppose if they are reasonably attractive (taking everything into account), popular with others and not massive autists, they could pass as volcels, plus taking into account the biographical information.
I couldn't give an example though, Kant and Newton were the two people I'm thinking of, but they were both massive autists on their fields.

Well, I was going to name only philosophers and theologians. I guess if you want fiction, volcels might not be the way to go

William S Burroughs

Unironically Socrates. However, he fucks that up in Phaedo:
>On entering we found Socrates just released from chains, and Xanthippe, whom you know, sitting by him, and holding his child in her arms. When she saw us she uttered a cry and said, as women will: "O Socrates, this is the last time that either you will converse with your friends, or they with you." Socrates turned to Crito and said: "Crito, let someone take her home." Some of Crito's people accordingly led her away, crying out and beating herself.

Also GK Chesterton; he didn't have any children but he was happily married.

Actually, a lot of Catholic writers are well-adjusted.

Shelley, Delillo, Joyce was Incredibly faithful and happily married (I believe), Proust, Kafka actually loved his final gf

Nabokov came from a very healthy family too. In all genuineness, the majority of authors probably have a decent upbringing because of bearing that upbringing quality has to iq and creativity to iq etc.

kierkegaard fits this criteria desu
>Proust
wasn't he a homo who's spent most of his time jerking off in his apartment? and he had some mommy issues
>Joyce
iirc he was living apart from nora late in his life and their daughter was a loon, also I've heard that he was probably attracted to her.

>joyce

nope, shortly after Georgio was born he courted and smooched a student and promised to marry her, though her father was opposed and it never happened

sorry |^:

wasn't aware
Id say homosexuality doesn't perclude you from this list

you might be interested in this book

Oh the estate doesn't like that one bit