I wrote this because I'm a genius. Pic related is me

You sludge eating scum. You rapists of life. You tortured souls for your amusement. God saw every moment of it. He knows your darkest emotions, the ones you thought you had hidden from even yourselves. Judgment cometh and he holds a trident glistening with the blood of the damned. That is you. I will join the Father and be anointed in truth. You will suffer. I die like Christ for your sins. You thought it was me being cast away, you merely sealed your own fate

>Pic related is me.
Like, ew? Good luck finding a girlfriend

Your reality is a lie. You thought you could avoid the end for so long? Silly little humans. Suffering is what the Earth is best at. You will not escape with hope. There is no after life for you. This was your only chance to feel as Gods do. To watch a sunset silently. To make love under the stars. To love your family. You gave it away for iphones and celebrity culture. Nothing will fix it. Nothing you can do will stop the gears from turning. Only when every square inch of the globe is a hellish gulag will the last remaining ones of your generation realise what exactly they have done. And once they die, hope will no longer exist.

YHWH shouldn't be confused with Poseidon. Christ yields a flaming sword. YHWH prefers murder by natural phenomenon including, but not limited to volcanoes, plagues, and communism.

>christians are the new edgelords

its almost like the contrarians were the edgelords all along, not those without a belief in God

You sound like a creepy virgin

I am not a virgin

>Judgment cometh and he holds a trident glistening with the blood of the damned. That is you.

Unclear pronoun reference, 2/10

Hanz?

What the fucks your problem dude

okay virgin

you are

But you don't even know me. I'm a pretty cool guy if you have the chance to get to know me.

I've taken shits that were cooler than you.

I believe him when he says he is not a virgin.

Fuck you dude, you look like shit btw lol

Well duh, it's not actually hard to lose your virginity.

I know what I look like. I know what you look like, on the inside. It's a putrid hellscape from which you will never escape.

>I know what you look like, on the inside
As I said earlier, you don't even know me. Stop making baseless assumptions.

If you label yourself as a human I know all I need to about you.

>the actual state of Veeky Forums

back to /r9k/ faggot

I can't tell if this bait is shit or 10/10, so congratulations, you faggot.

> and that, my friends, is My Twisted Fantasy
Elliot was such a hack

I'm actually a alien

I don't. He's obviously very sullen and his face is gross and fat. I don't think many women are or ever have been romantically interested in him

Guys should I masturbate or read Nana?

I am not a virgin. I also like hearing bad things about myself. It excites me. Please go on.

bump