Egalitarianism is a dumb meme for pseuds who deny basic biological diferences exist

egalitarianism is a dumb meme for pseuds who deny basic biological diferences exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>our entire world should be organized around basic biological differences

Just because they exist doesn't mean they should be celebrated.

>he thinks it isn't
>he doesn't think OP's point doesn't come down to egalitarians are biologically inferior

>he thinks i said it wasn't
>he doesn't think that i think that OP is biologically inferior (autistic) and that he would be the first one to go in the Great Purge

>muh appeal to nature

>mixing "is" with "should"
Disappoint, son

>implying our biology doesn't afford huge subjective dictation on how we live and think

I'm an egalitarian AND a race realist. It really comes down to whether we can call higher intellect superior when its created such things as television and the atom bomb

that's just a meme though, once you open the can of worms that is differences in individual nature, you can't just draw race lines and just take the average inside those lines and play the egalitarianism game as if you have forgotten about it, you are forced to apply the same standards inside those race lines and implement an organic caste system, which every populist movement fails to do

>believing a world where nothing ever grows and just festers in mediocrity is what "should" be
>believing a system where every person is a carefully regulated cog in the hivemind serving some purpose and someone/something yet to be named is ideal
I figured I'd save us some time and take whatever you believe to a logical extreme, now I'll call you a Jew and walk away.

>basic biological diferences exist.
Basic biological similarities exist too.

I have five fingers on each hand. So do most humans. My skull is about as resistant to one good falling rock as yours or anyone's, even the toughest self proclaimed badass.

It's all relative.

You can see the differences in people and obsess over them, your you can see the similarities. In truth, one option is not logically superior to the other. It's a glass half empty or half full kind of situation.

So you're saying humans being different to cats makes humans all alike. V intelligent

In case you're wondering why you're being downvoted: it's not just what you said but also the double spacing.

I'm saying that's about as valid as saying "people are different because they clearly have different sizes! QED egalitarians."

Are you telling me that these "men" evolved from apes? Or are they descendants of angels? youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo&t=25s

Whether you're fond of it or not, it is a luxury. Decadent, some might even say.
When it gets serious, egalitarian ideas are soon thrown out of the window.
It is not unreasonable to ask then, whether it is sensible to only resort to a more "natural" order during crisis. For one, it might at that point be too late. Consider a tower that has been left to crumble for many centuries. When a hurricane comes, there's a good chance it will fall, and by the time we realize, it may be too late to save it.
Another argument might be that it is in some sense a complacency, and one which holds us as a whole back from excelling. Indeed some might say that is intentional, that that is the point.
The best audience for mass consumer products is a mediocre, featureless mass. Circumstances in which it is not necessary, not apparently useful or even impossible to develop virtue (and I use virtue in a sense that retains the "vir") are to that end essential. But is that supposed to be an ideal?

IS-OUGHT MOTHERFUCKER

>he’s not an aristocrat

>thinking biological differences ultimately matter
Take the darkpill, OP.

T. edgy 17 year old that identifies as Rust Cohle