Recommend fiction books or novels that have pagan/anti-civilization/anti-liberal views

Long story short, I'm taking English Literature class at university and our final assignment is to bring a novel or fictional book to the class and basically talk about it explaining the ideas behind the story influenced by the author's social/political views.
The main problem is that the teacher told us to bring books that deal with social conflicts of the modern world.

My teacher, as well as the whole class are a bunch of liberal whiners, feminists, SJWs, LGBT supporters, pseudo-intellectual snobs.
I am quite the opposite and I would like to provide a very different point of view in order to emphasize that their ideas are not the only ones and that not everyone who is against those ideas is a fugg'n nazi.

I've read a lot of anti-liberalism, anti-civilization, "red-pill", survivalist, pagan traditionalism-ish kind of essays. But I can't find any fiction book or novel that deals with these ideas.

Can you help me out?

The book has to be in english and must be contemporary (Not before the 2000's).

A million thanks!

Btw, I've done some reseach and I can only find fantasy/historical fiction books about vikings and witches. That is extremely obvious for my taste. I'd like to find something that contains the ideas I want but in a more subtle way. If that makes any sense...

Just show them 'ThuleanPerspective' youtube channel. It'll totaly blow their minds.

Id say Houellebecq but he is a frog...

You sound like a high schooler

LOL first thing I thought

Why do you say so? Btw I'm not trying to impress them or be edgy, I'm just trying to show them different views and ideas, that's the reason why I'm asking for subtle sources

Paganism has nothing to do with anti-civilization anti-liberal views

Agreed.

Hmmhm hmm, I wonder why the kind of people who are into pagan larps, red pills and sjw baiting haven't written a single good piece of fiction.. Could it be that actual good writers don't fall into obvious ideological traps?

Third time I post a thread asking for help on Veeky Forums and AGAIN the only thing I get is people posting rude comments over and over... always correcting everything and mocking about my requests. Thank you....

Bit of a slow learner, eh?

Bit of an asshole eh?

Only a little one, unlike your mother's stretched gargantuan of a thing.

Wow, and I'm the "high-schooler"? Learn to insult bro, that shit is as outdated as it gets. Damn 14 year olds posting in Veeky Forums...

In future you should consider trying >>>/reddit/

That's not a nice thing to say about your mother's anus.

Thanks, I'll definitely do that instead

It's nicer than what your mom said to you when you were born, so....

It has lots to do with anti-civ and definitely anti-liberalism. Paganism is ultratraditional.

>(Not before the 2000's)

impossible. The closest you'll get is some extremely shitty self-published garbage written by a 20 year old.

Otherwise, Dune would be right up your alley.

yeah... That's apparently true...Dune is great btw

no its not

The word "pagan" means "rural", so yes. Its ultratraditional, ultraconservative, by definition. New age wiccans and universalist pagans are usurpers of the term.

ok

never mentioned a word about them

wh*Tes btfo

Paganism is a larping meme, nobody even practices it correctly.

Not written after the 2000's, but The Conan the Barbarian short stories have similar themes. Conan is a barbarian, is superior to the Civilised man, etc. Civilised men are viewed as weak, untrrustworthy cowards, and men from a "barbaric" background are viewed as superior, stronger,stealthier, faster, more intelligent, more instinctual.

The author, Robert E Howard, was heavily influenced by the wild west and western novels, especially the "rugged individuality" of cowboys, indians, etc. On the asepect of his political beliefs, he was a might is right libertarian, the Conan novels were a way for him to show the "superiority" of freedom and of uncivlised people.

You'll have a hard time finding fiction stories with those kind of pagnan, anti civ values. Might is right by Ragnar Redbeard and the voice of our ancestors by Wulf sorenson are non fiction but have most of those values that you're looking for.

And you'll have an extremely difficult time looking for works made after the 2000's like this. This kind of thinking was popular by libertariansocial darwinists in 19th century america and by Volkisch groups in 1920s Germany.

bring the Turner Diaries

The Buried Giant is basically an Arthurian myth, and very much a modern book. It’s also by a novel winner, so the teacher can’t complain. Just chat about purposelessness in modern life, that’ll probably be enough for your HS class.

>Paganism is a larping meme, nobody even practices it correctly.
I first became aware of the correct use of the term "pagan" while reading Tacitus. He mentioned having been exposed to some pagans during his travels. It took very little work to determine that they were Christians.

how embarassing