Who is the stupidest philosopher with the most profound insights?

Who is the stupidest philosopher with the most profound insights?

Diogenes

Gorgias, obviously.

kek this was my first thought as well.
a better question is who was the smartest philosopher with the most retarded insights?

No way he was brilliant.

Fuck off, retard.

Marx :^)

Schopenhauer

me

Sartre/Camus

>Dude life is suffering man and you shouldn't like pursue any of your desires because you can like never fulfill them satisfactorily bro
>Except for muh dog

He was a fucking retard alright.

I can relate to the feeling that my dog is the only good thing in my life.

What will you do when it dies?

Steve?

It wasn't only his dog though. He was also chasing pussy and spending obscene amounts of money on food. He essentially lived in the diametrically opposite way to his teachings.

Hegel*

Me. For instance I call myself an idiot but then I assert that this makes me an authority on all matters of stupidity and use this distinction to condemn the entirety of human civilization as idiotic.

fitche

I've lost several dogs before, I guess I'll get another but he's definitely the best dog I've ever had, and it will be heart breaking when he dies. If I'm lucky he will have a long happy life, and I'm grateful to have such a good boy for however long we're together.

I'm not sure what message that dog is trying to convey.

That's snoopdog

no, snoop dog has a darker coat

I can relate to that also.

My entire daily existence revolves around the care of the dog, who is a good boy. His wake-up heralds mine, his exercise is mine, I feed him before I feed myself, and when he sleeps I also sleep.

That said, there is an ongoing succession plan in place. Every five or six years, I get a new puppy. Thus, when my eldest and best dog reaches the end of his natural lifespan, his successor is an adult dog in middle age that I have established a decent bond with, and in turn that dog's successor is a puppy in the early stages of training to become the eventual replacement of the replacement. And so on.

Husserl

>not just simply killing yourself when your dog dies
Whew, its like you dont even love him

>tfw dog dies today and then I see this thread
RIP

Nietzsche.
> can't even trim his own moustache
> gets upset about some damn horse
> goes insane and dies young
Your overman, ladies and gents.

Simplest thing I laughed at on Veeky Forums for a while, thank you.

The point of the existence of the dog is that I don't kill myself. If I've replaced it before it dies, then I can't do that out of guilt for the dog I leave behind. It isn't a perfect system, but it works.

this

I'm so sorry (if that's true)

Smarter than ricky desu

I can confirm this works with a cat as well.

best one in the thread

Plato

how does that detract from his observation that life is mostly boring and unsatisfactory? because he fucked a few hoes and ate out at restaurants? he never had a kid and lived his whole life very much like what he preached. he's not a robot. you must be related to Bertrand Russell with that idiotic logic.

>He lived alone, in ‘rooms’, and every day for 27 years he followed an identical routine. He rose every morning at seven and had a bath but no breakfast: he drank a cup of strong coffee before sitting down at his desk and writing until noon. At noon he ceased work for the day and spent half-an-hour practicing the flute, on which he became quite a skilled performer. Then he went out for lunch at the Englischer Hof. After lunch he returned home and read until four, when he left for his daily walk: he walked for two hours no matter what the weather. At six o’clock he visited the reading room of the library and read The Times. In the evening he attended the theatre or a concert, after which he had dinner at a hotel or restaurant. He got back home between nine and ten and went early to bed. He was willing to deviate from this routine in order to receive visitors.

What was Camus' profound insight?

"Life aint shit so imagine yourself happy"?

Yes well I think we've covered the fallacy of Tu Quoque many times over at this point.

He makes some brilliant points through sheer ignorance. So I'd say yes.

Berkeley by far

this

Hegel by a wide margin

Derrida, inb4 muh petersonfag

t. pertersonfag

Although much of my life that is comfortable enough, I must admit that my dog is one of the best and most lastingly satisfying parts of it.

"no"

Who is the most heterosexual philosopher with the gayest insights?

Uncle Ted

All theistic philosophers.

>who is a good boy
Thank you for clearing this up. Many dog owners omit the morality of their puppers.

dubs of truth

this

*tips fedora*

don't doubt dubs

Any child between 3-8 years old.
>after 8 they're usually too indoctrinated for profundity

Trump

Schelling

Karl Pilkington

ricky is a pasty, monkey see monkey do nonce. karl is a gentle, once in a generation soul who was both blessed and cursed with an awful accent and vocabulary

Didn't see this before posting so bump

Freud

Off yourself and meet your maker, christcuck.

Nietzsche

Karl Marx

Socrates because, he knew nothing.
Bertrand Russell for getting BTFO'd by his own student, Wittgenstein.

this but unironically

Delet this

I figure Diogenes must've been smart otherwise he would've just died

i know you

Hello then, friend. Hope that you are doing well, whoever you are!

Absolutely this. He is without a doubt the best, most profound thinker Manchester has ever produced.