Voynich manuscript

this shit worth reading? what's a good translation?

Not really. It's just a medical textbook from what I understand. And not even a groundbreaking one for it's time.

ehh the spells are pretty rudimentary and honestly of little utility. Maybe good for early practice if you only just hit age 30

Medical textbook mostly focused on women's problems.

I mean, if that's your thing, but many of the solutions to a problem is "go take a bath."

codex seraphinianus is better

holy shit that looks fucking rad dude

Nah you have to read it as it was written to really get what its trying to say, it shouldnt take that long to learn.

>reading translations

>It's a medical textbook!
The only one here who's gonna bait me is OP

kek

>a complicated manuscript

you fucking pseud the script has never been deciphered!!!

>this is what agnostic brainlets actually believe

it was decoded recently. go do some searches before you open your yap.

It was literally shorthand Latin this entire time. Way to go "academics"

thats been debunked

well I don't think thats right because the manuscript has words in which triple letters are found. That is not found in Latin as far as I know.

clearly talking about the beast with two backs, it's biblical allegories told from a clinical perspective

What in the actual fuck are you talking about.
These guys are wrong. Nick Gibbs is a hack and no serious academic considers the manuscript "deciphered". Terrence Mckenna has an excellent lecture about it. It's obviously not as simple as being a "medical book". There is alchemical iconography, fantastical scenes and a text that doesnt make any sense. I could totally see it being a spy book.

and the debunking has also been debunked. check and mate, user.

you're a moron. do a fucking google search or something.

>biblical
it's from rabelais, not the bible

kek. there is an excellent photographic facsimile that's published through Yale or whatever. I was at Yale this summer for a conference/workshop on medieval music notation and the rare books curator showed us, let us touch the actual Voynich Manuscript, and explained the whole process of doing the photography for the edition. real interesting shit.

underrated

>plebs dont know that its a balneological manuscript

Got some crucial recs for spas to hit up in italy from it.

source?

I don't think so, no. It's a good pastoral novel, with a lot of naturalism, but we both know that that makes for shit and uninteresting material. The prose is also extremely unsophisticated, it's like reading a children's book. Don't waste your time.

Its a joke. You turn a wizard if your stay virgin until age 30 according to the chan legendarium and he's implying its a wizardry textbook.