Listens to audiobooks

>listens to audiobooks

Who could possibly be such a lazy fuck ?

Read your shit for yourself .

What if I'm driving?

Niggas got commute and reading anything while in public transport makes them queasy.

You focus on driving ?
Maybe put some music in the background.

Audiobooks are great for doing tedious lab work.

>Focus
>Implying literature isn't music to my ears
A-are you a brainlet? Can you really not manage listening intently while driving?

What kind of mindless books don't need any concentration?
Who's the brainley again ?

Commute time.
Audiobooks are extremely limited, but certain books lend themselves well to the form. I'll listen to stuff that isn't far up on my priority to read.

I'll also add that if your commute is 30 minutes, that's roughly 20 hours a month spent doing nothing but driving to and from work. With the right audiobooks you can make use of that time for something constructive. And you can always read like normal outside of it.

Driving doesn't need that much brain power you uncoordinated monkey. In any case my intellect is so great that even half my attention is enough to fully absorb audio that is or about philosophy.
>Pic is me thinking about your pleb struggle

i bet you drive a bmw

I buy American, thanks.

Shakespeare, and poetry in general, should be heard.

I hate you

i tend to listen to audiobooks when the topic of the book is easy to understand without being too 'literary'.

also i listen to audiobooks when the book is more of an oral tradition like the bible and shit but that's just me

When I go on several hour long walks around the countryside I like to listen to a book whilst taking in the scenery.

When I'm at work it beats the radio/the music normies in my office play. I don't consider myself to have "read" the book if I hear it once, but especially when reading a book in translation it is a great tool before you read it for the first time to hear it once through. (I did this for The Magic Mountain in German).

I used to listen to audio books while working. Maybe think through more than one scenario before announcing your limited mental capacity.

I play games competitively (don't ask) and prefer playing to talking instead of music, so I play audiobooks.

>being such a sedentary piece of shit with an uneventful life to the point where you can spend hours upon hours just sitting down and read

Pathetic fat faggot.

>its a mom puts on an audiobook in the car episode
>its a sexy murder mystery