I just bought a shitload of acid what should I read

you people really exist

The Doors of Perception

my

tender buttons

alice in wonderland, the good ol cliche

diary

Steppenwolf

instructions for how to self-immolate without statting a fire in the near vicinity that might endanger actual people

Reading on acid is a bit of a waste and depending on how your trip is going could be completely impossible.
Go for a walk and look at trees and buildings. Unless you're the type of person who will turn into a nervous wreck and freak out when shit gets strange, in which case you shouldn't be doing acid anyway.

The Complete Guide to Suicide

what state do you live in? want to do acid and write a novel together?

>reading on acid
if you can actually read it means you did such a low dose that weed would've been just as good for the effect you're looking for when reading

he could just listen to an audiobook

>listening to an audiobook
>reading

shiggy diggy

>hello internet drug person where do you live

I have a half strip of acid left as well but I don't really feel like doing it. Last time i didn't have a great time due to a physical ailment

I wrote a few poems on acid one of them i don't hate and the other one was just kind of meme-ey and gay

I've never been able to read while tripping, I feel like I forget what I just read.

I normally can't focus on reading on acid.

Except for Hypersphere.
That shit is funny as fuck when you're tripping balls.
Even better if you read it out loud and "act" for reading

I read the entirety of Vonnegut's timequake during the same trip in which I experienced something like astral projection, where I felt I had somehow become a manifestation of Virginia Woolf or at least her psyche during one of her psychotic breakdowns. In fact, that experience was itself also the result of reading, as I had been looking at something discussing Woolf and her mental health issues, breakdowns, and eventual suicide.

It might also be worth mentioning that I was already very experienced with acid (and a handful of other similar psychedelics including psilocybin mushrooms, Salvia, LSA, and a few from the 2C-x series) by this time so its not like I was freaking out as a first-timer or something. I had taken what I know had to have been a fairly high dose.

Just because you have not been able to read while tripping does not mean the same is true for everyone.

Desu

Ovid Metamorphoses

I like to flip to a random page of Finnegans Wake, maybe try to do some biblomancy with it for fun.
Once read part of Gravitys rainbow on mushies which was enjoyable considering it was a reread but personally i wouldn't recommend reading on acid unless you really feel like it at the moment. When I do it I forget whatever was on the previous page as I go along. Personally I like to spend the majority of my trips drawing while listening to music, I'd rec that over reading.

The Fault in Our Stars

You'll get very confused very quickly if you're taking a reasonable dose. Trying to focus on uniform print is pretty close to the opposite of what acid heightens.

the patterns across the walls

Reading on Acid is great.
I read Poe tales when tripping and it is horryfing in an amazing way.

Underwhelming as fuck

yeah for sure user

>people thinking you should actually read on acid
fuck no, listen to music and cover your eyes

short
The psychedelic experience - barely an hours read and essential, it will raise you to the highest heights as though you had taken double the dose and steady you on the way day

medium
The Power of Now and Zen and the Art of motorcycle maintenance,...for meditation aspect, I suppose meditations but that isn't particularly psychedelic

long
Godel, Escher, Bach

lmaoooo dude smuke wheat ever yday xDDdDDddddDDDddDDDDdDDDDDDD

I'm sure this board hates Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but it's actually a really good story about the dead end that is psychedelic culture. Psychedelics don't offer any "enlightenment", they're just a really good way to bring out the most primal parts of yourself

why the fuck do people (blacks and meme girls) do shit like that to the simpsons?

random question, why is xD always associated with reddit? it's mocked there basically as much as here

I tried reading the hobbit on acid. The flies and spiders chapter. Too spoopy, and when i got to the stream i couldn't process anything i read, so instead i lay on the floor thinking i was dead. Pretty awesome trip

Try his essay Heaven and Hell if you haven't already.

You can’t read on Acid, you don’t have enough focus to read full sentences

Wow man this is good. I’m lolling.

What dosage? This matters the most.

>you don’t have enough focus to read full sentences
says who?

anyone who is taking 3 tabs or more

throw it out

Well my highest dose at once was 1.3mg and I could read. Just takes effort to leave the outside world and enter the book focus-wise. Once there though, it's not very difficult and far from impossible.

How can you possibly read on acid? I know you're a memeing little bitch who's full of shit. When I took acid and went camping I tried to check the texts on my phone e and they were impossible to read without great effort

100 mics

he's full of shit and pretending to do acid to appear cool on an anonymous imageboard because he is that fucking retarded.

see my post.
LSD is a very subjective experience, with each trip being very different from the last. One being able to read when tripping while another may not just shows how variable the trips can be. Don't be surprised when someone says they had a completely different experience from what you had.

Shut up liar

ey where can i get some good acid in california

That is really low for book recommendations. You probably could read anything you already like and get some new perspective on it. Honestly, I'd recommend taking more than 100ug. There is exponentially more insight the more you increase the dosage. A 400-500ug trip, my recommended dose for beginners, is basically a different drug compared to the small 100-300ug in regards to the experience-- obviously the chemical is still the same.

meant to (you) with this

I don't lie.

i was tripping so hard i started to write poetry alone in the closet! im such a nerd even when im tripping, pretty crazy stuff if you ever try it! i dream of being an international hedonist but i guess a girl can only dream

i almost forgot my parents stopped giving me money for fun at college when they walked in on me smoking weed in the basement (lame!) does anyone have any money they could give me, paypal?, i want to continue my spiritual exploration through lsd and other hallucinogens thanks

Read before taking acid. Find out what questions you have unanswered. Maybe write then down somewhere so you can look at them while tripping.

(You)

has anyone tried ayuaska here? ive heard pretty insane things about ayhuaka like spaceships and time trips

I never had ayahuasca but I've smoked crystal DMT (the active chemical in ayahuasca). I've heard that ayahuasca is similar to DMT but longer with a much softer transition from sober to tripping. With DMT by the third inhale you are no longer in your body and are fully tripping in a dream state.

oh actually i want to know if anyone's tried dmt cause i tried it once and i think i saw elves??? some kind of machine?

oh shiiiiiiiit! that's cool

The writing on the inside of your skull.

Degenerate.

crime and punishment

"The First Philosophers". Then read some texts on ancient Greek agriculture and witchcraft. It's great to get back to the roots while tripping out.

Thanks.
I actually have read while tripping and these guys attacking me and calling me plebbit hurt my fee fees and confidence.
I hope your gf gives you and extra hard hug today when you get home.
:)

You seem to know a lot about reddit there friendo

>I just bought a shitload of acid what should I read
A suicide manual.

I mean let's be real, it's cool to mock reddit but you're not coming on here for actual quality discussion are you?