Post the first sentence of your story. And get bullied

Post the first sentence of your story. And get bullied.

"It was a dark and stormy night."

How can i know what the first sentence is going to be if I haven't written the last sentence yet?

Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom...

John Cena died

‘Here is how you will write. You will use your erotic energies to push the story forward. It will sustain you. You will write continuously for the next three hours.'

The coffee was good, at least.

Crash!

In the early 21st century, submarines were easily defeated by hydrofoil drones equipped with KrF lasers, quickly incentivising the creation of the aqua-tank.

Are racial minorities truly human?

A large penguin had been standing perfectly still for around 3-4 minutes. His surroundings, frantic to an observer were incredibly calm in his own mind, mostly due to his almost meditative state.

That's a question not a sentence idiot.

but it's the first sentence in my book ):

A question ends with a question mark. A sentence ends with a period (if you are american a period is a full stop). Learn to grammar.

A statement ends with a full stop.
A question ends with a question mark.
Both are sentences.

T. Australian

I shoved my face into the crook of my elbow, bringing my arms up, pointing in the opposite direction as my face, dabbing on my haters like they were nothing.

tfw you never learned about declarative/interrogative statements in 5th grade

In an instant, I was surrounded by hellfire which engulfed me in its blaze. I tried dabbing on Satan but each dab only gave him more power as he grabbed me and pulled me into the eternal Inferno.

You might want to look up what those words mean before writing them down. I thought his was the smart board.

I could feel the heat of hell sinking deep within me, I had to do something to avoid this eternal damnation.

That makes no sense.

Only one enemy remained. Two, if you counted God.

Through the long arduous trial that was his life, Harold had learned only one crucial fact about human life: Serbians are not people.

Checking his clip one last time, Barron Trump paused for a moment, and then, as though some question had been answered, briskly re-holstered the Glock, pushed open his bedroom door and stepped softly out into the corridor.

*god
yeah, I lowercased it. triggered much?

Yeah it's the dictionary that's wrong, not you

"Smart board" indeed.

good lord...

"Condemned 92 was lined up against a wall in the prison's courtyard."

Translated from my native language, which is not English. If you want the original quote, just ask.

nigga how did you manage to sound so unlikeable with just one quote and a sentence

Underrated Post

Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita mi ritrovai per una selva oscura, che la diritta via era smarrita.

"One enemy remained, two if you count god."

Your comment has been duly noted.

bait

Have you ever been poisoned before?

bad for a beginning sentence

He fell for her like a fist to the face: not at all for a while, then smack on!

lascia ogni speranza, tu che trolli

V-virgilio?!

"Conner, get the fuck over here."

The horse neighed loudly at the picture held by the veterinarian, it depicted trains.

One fine morning in the month of May an elegant young horsewoman might have been riding a handsome sorrel mare along the flowery avenues of the Bois de Boulogne.

Very good
well worth half a (you)
and it's your lucky day, I rounded up

lol most first sentences close off so many possibilities

but this leaves literally every avenue open

i like it

The clinking of glass and aluminum muffled by cloth briefly caused Sam's eyes to open, one of those rare mistakes that makes itself immediately known by the torrent of vomit that follows.

My name is Jon, and I’m currently at an Anime viewing party.

go on...

"And so I slowly slid my massive, hulking, throbbing girth (it's a 15 inch) into the sweet and warm depths of my best friends asshole; he was so happy and in love that I could hear his muffled screams while he cried out at the top of his lungs between choked sobs."

eh?

Finally, he came all over the carpet and the small coffee table.

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, user was to remember that distant afternoon when for the first time he gazed down on the top of a young woman's head as it gently moved back and forth.

only good ones itt

吾輩は犬である。

私はテキストをインターネット上で翻訳する

Toby was 95 percent sure he raped a child last night.

Damn right

You already know who it is: Ishmael.

but do you have a name?

A classic but also derivative, be more innovative you fag.

"Okay..." he grunted. I'm shittin' and shootin'..." His asshole, loose as it was, opened further around my tongue.

BRAAAAAP

It was a dark and stormy night.

"I'm calling your mother," mom said to my father, turning to the phone as he picked up the broken wine bottle.

In more ways than one, Derik didn't care to attend to today's trash conservative meeting.

It's rather easy to rationalize necrophilia when your climaxing inside a corpse

>your

don't break your arm jerking yourself off, tripfag

The golden field was now red, feathered with what had presumably been the lady's jacket.

The shower curtains were blue, not because he was sad but because he admired the color blue, though, he was also very depressed.

First draft btw

"It began when his eyes were ripped from his head."

Would read.

This is an entire story in itself. Anything more would be redundant. Just tweet that shit.

hehe

Leave him alone you fag. His writing seems to suck, but there's nothing there to suggest that he's "unlikeable" (which is itself a really detestable--and not merely unlikeable!--word).

If you could keep this sort of tone (or tonedeafness) up for an entire book, I'd really admire that.

I have a feeling this is from an actual classic novel. If not, damn bro you sound like you're a minor novelist of the 1870s.

>feathered
Even if her jacket had feathers in it, we should not say that a field is feathered. It's both obscure and poetically uncompelling.

All the rest of you suck fuckin shit.

Where is this from again? The Waves?

"The Plague" by Albert Camus.

"I lie a lot."

Am I expected to believe that, mister?

ew that steaming pile of anovel

Doesn't matter if it's a first draft. It's bad. Fag.

"Please, no bully," he cried.

"One enemy remained, two if you counted twice."

Much better than the first draft, mathematics are deeper than religion. Very thought-provoking.

thank

Turner back at it again, I see. Is this an autobiography? Come on, Toby just give it up, and show us your true self, it's the only interesting part of you, you fag.

Just like I hope your computer does for even thinking that up, you fag.

I killed my husband and stuffed him down the garbage disposal.

The end.

I probably won't be there I guess, not for those ladies. I know she'll be looking for me for her way home soon.

There is a place, just down the road, where no one ever goes.

In the remote parts of Siberia, in the midst of steppes, mountains, or impassable forests, there are scattered here and there wretched little wooden towns of one, or at most two, thousand inhabitants, with two churches, one in the town and one in the cemetery — more like fair-sized villages in the neighbourhood of Moscow than towns.

His long fingers grasped the heavy metal bar, he eyed his fat, unconscious target fruitfully.

I noticed that the window had been broken from the inside; this was no burglary, the scene had been set so perfectly, this was murder.

A screaming comes across the sky.

The sleeping man startled to life as the bright bolt shattered across the dark gray sky, lightening up the scenery and disturbing the dark, sombre mood.

Yo yo, it's ya boy Lil Ishmael.

Truly iconic

Fyodor, you live!

In the dust swept cement floors of a certain factory in the city of M-, may chance bring you to this industrial grindstone, you might happen upon a tale about a lively group of men

"No enemies remained, one if you counted more carefully."

The only noise heard in the room was Major Felp's footsteps as he led Jacobs out of the room at gunpoint; each man knew what awaited Jacobs on the other side of the room, each man waited with bated breath to hear the gunshot that would one day, if they were lucky, also end their perpetual suffering.

It's about a rising star rapper going on tour with a veteran rapper, AHAB Ricky, searching for a mystical albino thot.
Thots are fish