What does Veeky Forums think of Ben Shapiro's novel?

What does Veeky Forums think of Ben Shapiro's novel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone posted a excerpt from it and it was cliche shit.
I think Benny boy's pretty smart but he's not an artist, he's not a novelist.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

> I think Benny boy's pretty smart

He's smart in the sense that he's shilling for those who have money and power in order to gain money and power himself, no matter how retarded and sometimes even outdated his arguments are. It takes some intelligence to be that indifferent to reason. I wonder if /pol/ likes him, he is as stereotypically Jewish as a Jew can get, and I say that as someone who hates /pol/ shitposting.

He has retarded political views and half of his podcast is bullshit political sophistry and partisan spin.

>Brad Thor

Isn't that the faggot who threatened to assassinate Trump for not being a "True Conservative"?

No. He was the person who was libeled as having done so.
Do you actually listen to him? He constantly criticizes members of his own party for being hypocritical and intellectually dishonest.

As soon as politics enter the argument, you have descended unto brainlet territory
Get the fuck out of this respectable forum

Almost nothing that has ever been written in history can be considered 100% devoid of "politics", my cranially-deficient compatriot

Come on this thread needs to be fun, not full of butthurt bickering. Anyone got excerpts from the novel?

>compatriot
Never, ever refer to me using an aggressively chummy term with ANYTHING even VAGUELY political overtly positioned within its lettered countenance EVER again, now please, get the FUCK out of this forum and never return, I say to you as a forceful reestablishment of that which I have previously made apparent

What are his retarded political views? Bear in mind just because I called him smart does not mean I agree with everything he says. Dismissing him as retarded without using specific examples is silly.

BEn Shaprio clearly has autism or something

>Hawthorne was a bear of a man, six three in his bare feet and two hundred fifteen pounds in his underwear, with a graying blond crew cut and a face carved from granite. But he had plenty of smile lines. He just didn't like showing those to people unless he knew them.

Newest addition to the canon.

He is smart enough to know that whatever junk he writes will sell to his audience. I doubt he would ever claim to be a serious novelist.

215lbs @ 6' 3" is skeltal mode tho lol

oh benji

Yeah, I used to be a massive Shapiro fancuck until I realised I wasn't even conservative and disagreed with 90% of what he believes.

Benji is an intellectually dishonest midget with a very punchable face. I hope someone rapes that gnome.

His economic ideology and desired policy outcomes are fucking stupid, and anyone who uses their reasoning abilities and isn't wilfully close-minded would understand just how stupid they really are. Conservatives like Ben are always crying about "facts, logic and reason" or use cliched criticisms like "cognitive dissonance" when a liberal wont agree with them or hear them out to come to a mutual understanding, but they're just as dogmatic - or even more than - they are. He's so 'principled' when it comes to his economic and social views its retarded. His ideal world would turn out like /pol/ and the far-left's nightmare which is a hyper capitalistic libertarian shithole ruled by deeply entrenched corporate interests and Jewish banking cabals. He doesn't place any value on the 'equity' aspect of economics, only efficiency; he thinks taxes should be extremely low and flat; and he thinks having a larger social safety net is stupid, and would like to see subsidised healthcare and other welfare programs rid away with or severely defunded.

I mainly like him because I like listening to his arguments, even if I disagree, because he's incredibly gifted at it. He's also very good at giving you a quick, well-researched rundown of w/e the political news of the day is.

Stop calling neocon jews conservatives, it's unfair to actual conservatives like pat buchanan

>actual conservatives like pat buchanan
literally brainlet mode. trading shapiro for buchanan doesn't really improve your lot. maybe you should read leo strauss.

oh my fucking god please tell me this isn't in the book please please please please pleaseeeee
god damn I'm cringing

I refuse to believe this isn't taken from some Veeky Forums critique thread where one was being ironically amateurish. I won't believe it.

*a challenger approaches*

Is this a joke?

> Ban oil production
> Slash military budgets
> Muslim

Except it was the exact opposite. Where the fuck do these idiots get their "news" from? They shit on CNN but read all the garbage on breitshit. This country needs some kind of IQ test based voting system because holy shit.

Brainlet newfag here, what's so exceptionally bad about this paragraph? Unironic answers only pls.

*excerpt. Sorry, I'm also an ESLtard.

it reads like something a kid in 5th grade would write if he was trying to be cool

>chapo

>reddit reddit house

well, this isn't as good as the user whose 55k word novel was 22% "nigger".

I'd like to remind you that this is fiction, and not an essay on Obama's administration. Sorry these two are so easy to mix up.

I dun care wut u thank'v Jappo Clap House dat shit's funny right there

youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU

hope you people dont actually believe that happened, it was only a joke from that user

but I wanted to read it ):
I would seriously have loved to have that book on my shelf famalam

me too tbdesu

>he thinks taxes should be extremely low and flat; and he thinks having a larger social safety net is stupid, and would like to see subsidised healthcare and other welfare programs rid away with or severely defunded.
I agree

that was an inspired work of genius

So, you basically admit you're an idiot?

Good stuff.

So, you're a retard who can't take care of himself and hate everyone who aren't willing to pay for your failures?

Great stuff.

Sounds like one's repressed desires

pretty much this:
and also sounds like wish fulfillment of the worst fucking kind
*said in a nasal superfast voice* "why yes, my brave white character was almost beaten to a pulp by a gigantic negro playing the race card (take that liberals!) when one of the good ones saved him using his quick wits and they became best friends showing how the power of conservative values can beat the ugly specter of racism btw the website I used to work for had a "Black Crime" section but it didn't bother me until visitors started sending me memes of myself and my family in an auschwitz gas chamber/oven"

jews who cant take or make jew jokes need to be euthanized
t. jew

Can I get a quick rundown on Benny Boi? I know he's conservative but disaproves of Trump (I think, at least). That he's jewish and has a gorgeous and very talented sister.

Is he alligned with the so-called alt-right (lol)? What's his endgame?

>I mainly like him because I like listening to his arguments, even if I disagree, because he's incredibly gifted at it. He's also very good at giving you a quick, well-researched rundown of w/e the political news of the day is.
I was judging you because of how ad-hominem based your post was up until this point. You are better than how you present yourself, my man.

>What's his endgame?
bringing back the 50s

>ad-hominem based
lol

Morning zoo lives on youtube

This

Je posits himself as a “based Jew”, meaning he tries to align himself with the demographic most likely to dislike Jews. In other words he is a plant, and everything he says comes from this fact.

No shit. But it’s obviously a reference to it considering half the country actually believes this garbage. You want to criticize the man, do it the right way.