What is the most Veeky Forums college or university?

What is the most Veeky Forums college or university?

Easy.

St John's

Anything not in the UK

flagship public universities in the US, particularly ones that have the reputation as a "party school"

Today all of those people would be blue haired septum piercing cunts surrounded by disgusting post-modern White boards with multi-colored sharpie scribbles all over them ugh

hogwarts

Probably a quite small school in the northeast

"No!"

Really thinking about going here.

Is it just a cruel trick you guys play on people here? Looking into it, it does seem interesting. How much french and Greek do you learn?

St. Johns

I'd rather be at Oxford

*southwest

As far as the United States goes, it's...

Third and fourth tier public state universities that offer scholarships and affordable tuition rates
Online degree programs
Trade schools and community colleges
Your local library

If it's ranked above 100 on the USNWR then it's most likely not a Veeky Forums institution. More probably it's a finishing school for middle and upper class kids who don't realize they're getting hosed, and who moreover don't realize that the scam almost entirely relies on them falling for a Hogwarts fantasy of prestige and tradition that doesn't exist anymore.

This is actually true.

I think Duke was a nice experience but my rural state of Delaware would have been more literary in scene and prescence in retrospect.

But then the question is "Will I be able to pass as someone who truly stands out in what I want to do with my life that a lower tier university gives me?"
Sadly, that publisher is more likely to go for the Harvard graduate than the Joe from Delaware.

The University of Toronto

Ew

Ecole normale supérieure

Literally no one would willingly move to Canada

a squillion syrians can't be wrong

This, All Soul's Oxford, or some other hyper-elite constituent college.

There are many international students who move to Canada to attend our fine Universities.
Canada also has a high quality of life generally, many people find it a desirable place to move and reside in.

0/10

Canada has a high quality of life and many people move here - I'm stating facts here bruv, I'm not sure what your issue is.

trinity college at Dublin comes to mind

yes but which college?

Fuck off at least we had Kesey

University of Wisconsin Stout

Gatsby is an Oggsford man

>COLLEGE
you're supposed to work at McDonald's in the morning and read at the public library in the afternoon to be a real Veeky Forumsizen

Why?
t. Wisconsinite

Probably UCLA or UCSD

Were not born from the right cloth so no Ivy or private for us, but were supposed to be intelligent and not so liberal so no Berkeley as well

GO RED STORM. GO METS. HEY IM DRIVIN HERE. LETS TAWK OVAH SOME CAWFEE

Does McDonald's have lots of people that read?

All colleges and universities, in order to survive, have become mechanisms to inculcate servility in their students in order to create skilled workers.

But to answer your question, clown college.

yes

All humanities students eventually end up there.

Fuck if I know, I just named the first school I could think of that wasn't my own

Literally plebbit

I go to a shit tier state school that has an acceptance rating of like 80% (my ego requires me to mention that I didn't always go here but had to transfer due to "circumstances"). The funny thing is that there are none of the cancers that were at my previous institution and the other ones always mentioned here on lit that have invaded some literature departments.You can pretty much graduate from here reading all those "required" classic books we meme here and then some for about 25k total if you aren't given any aid or whatever.

but you have to deal with the professors being generally mediocre, expecting pretty much nothing of you, and going to class with some dull people.

The American expectation of college life is somewhat different than most other places.

University of Dallas

It's like St John's without all of the pseuds. But more pretension.

They've converted to a "theme park" model at the expense of inculcating a sense of scholarship for undergraduates

The one in Minnesota.

and animal house

can confirm

You're a student there? I couldn't go since I didn't have the funding. How are you enjoying it?

There are no Veeky Forums places at all. If you want to argue over meaningless bullshit, follow Trump on twitter on join the discussion in the comments.

unironically the school of hard knocks

Columbia tbhfamalam. Most aesthetic buildings too.

Sorry USA... college is only for middle class wage slaves who like to get into 50k+ debt right out of high school, trust fund babies, or rich kids

Everyone else can fuck right off to Mcdonalds

You arent missing much really, i didnt go to college and i made 50k last year at 22

Im a trust fund baby ;)

Also midwest is most lit, minnesota michigan or wisconsin

a good state school in the northern midwest or northeastern US like UW-Madison, or UMichigan-Ann Arbor (must have a real winter).

>french

You mean German. German is a language for academy, French is just for shit tier books and picking up girls

My professor said something along the lines of this when shutting down some dude trying to poke holes in the philosophy text we're reading. "1 we're going to stop playing this game, and 2 we're all undifferentiated mass now -and it was a mistake for me to even call upon you and commit an act of violence against the mass." Which is pretty lit to be desu with you.

Colombia is the essential psued school. None of you will ever be be bigger than NYC and you hate yourselves for it.