It's a Mitya chapter

>it's a Mitya chapter
Is this the literature equivalent of pure kino

>It's an Alyosha flirts with an underage girl chapter

>It's a Zosima chapter

Mitya was my favorite of the brothers, I get mildly upset when I see people on Veeky Forums making fun of him

Alyosha's chapters were the best, he's such a sweetheart.

My heart could barely take those.

i masturbated to Grushenka chapters

I really wish there was more regarding the monks in general.
Father Ferapont's story seemed unfinished.

>From the Life of Elder Zosima chapters

Am I the only one who thinks that Zosima is heavily based on Tolstoy? There are a lot of similiarrities between the two.
>Father
Fucking *nglos and their pleb translations

I recently finished "Cana of Galilee" when Alyosha falls into a trance while praying and talks to Zosima. I never thought reading something could give you some many chills

coming back to this book finally, set it down around the time Mitya gets arrested. Am I in for some serious shit?

the part when she sat on alyosha's lap did it for me

My grandmother got a kindle for christmas. I have this book in my eBook library, so when she asked for some books, I gave her this and a few others. Shes reading it now, and not really enjoying it. I have never read it, what did I get her into?

crazy russian drunks and crazy russian whores

Nihilism

>tfw "Why is that kid so poor?"
GODDAMNIT MITYA! I DON'T KNOW EITHER OKAY? I DON'T KNOW! NO-ONE KNOWS. YOU'RE KILLING ME MAN.

Your grandmother is a pleb.

>unfinished
I think there were two more books scheduled, so a lot of things aren't completely finished

>It's another character comes down with fever chapter

Avsey just goes ahead and uses the word "Starets" in his translation, since what that word means is adequately explained in the book anyway. Also in his introduction I think he says there's no reason to think Zosima's views aren't really just Dosto's.

Daily reminder that Ivan is the main character and not Alyosha.

At least one more book was planned.
>tfw BK was just an intro for the sick adventures of Alyosha in Rusia