"So you reading, user? Tell me, what's your favourite book written by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie? Oh...

>"So you reading, user? Tell me, what's your favourite book written by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie? Oh, you haven't read her? Just as I thought."

I don't read shit, roastie

"why are you sitting here? i asked you to get me a coffee 12 minutes ago and instead of doing your job you went and got a drink for yourself and sat down at my table. i have only a brief window of time to myself and you've decided to selfishly ruin the only little thing i have left."

Try reading a couple pages every night, bet that pretty soon youll be reading like a pro

who are you, and why are you sitting in front of me

GET ME MY FOCKEN GABBAGOOL YOU FOCKEN HOOAR

the virgin STEM drone vs the Chad loafer

wtf I just got literaturemogged by a woman

I'll never ever recover from this

I bought one of her books and I ate it

>>"So you reading, user?

>her
lel i always assumed chimichanga was a man's name
>reading black authors from the bestseller's section
do me a favour love and fuck off

Why yes, I've read We Should All Be Feminists! It's mandatory in Swedish schools.

I'm serious, read Half of a Yellow Sun user. She writes more than just Ted talks.

Half of a yellow Sun is actually pretty good (not even memeing).

She is the author of:Why we should all be feminists. I actually read it. My aunt gave this book to me in addition to War and Peace. Both of these books are very interesting in their own right.

My AP comparative government teacher had our class read Purple Hibiscus after the AP exam. It was unironically one of the worst books I've ever read in my life.

Blacks don't have a sense of integrity so they don't understand that, while affirmative action forces high schoolers and ethnomasochists to read their books at gun point, the mediocrity of the product remains the same. Exposing more people to black mediocrity makes them look weaker and stupider, not more intelligent. If they hadn't opened their mouths there still would be a possibility of black potential, but now we know that there really isn't anything that goes on in their heads besides resentment and envy

reminder that when it comes having children or killing children, women do care very little about the wish of biological father and even do not care much about letting the father know

"Quit the talk and take my order or fuck off, you impertinent broad."

>"Is that how you treat all of your dates, user? No wonder why you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You will die alone with no love in your life, you will live with only anguish and despair."

"This is the Last time I come to this diner"

"back to work starslut, you're cramping my style."

"I don't date coal burners"

"No!"

tfw u've read some adiche

pasta it you brainlet

>this is probably the third time you've invited me to coffee, and have asked me a question like this. I'm getting tired of your games, Amanda.

"No wonder you need to wear tons of makeups for a pretentious photoshoot"

oh- yeah hah, that sounds cool its like uh chimichanga but hes a ni- ehm... he's uhhh- oh its a girl? well thats really cool i like girls you know; i like them a lot... just not their writing usually- but not because they're bad! I uh... I dont know why.... hey you have really small shoulders you know, and your face looks soft and your hair looks really pretty you know i really like- oh you do? n-no its fine i get it, theres not a lot of time in the day... well see you again maybe?
i-im sorry

>"You know why am I still talking to you, user? I want to save you from yourself. You're the only person who makes you unhappy. You deserve to be happy, user. But do you know what the first step is? You have to read Adichie. She will help you overcome the imaginary burdens you placed on yourself."

this author is no longer en vogue with the trendhopping left after she slighted trans* folx

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING BILL ALREADY. BTW YOU ARE TERRIBLE WAITRESS, YOU KNOW THAT ??"

oh of course yes id do anything for you should i read all her books which ones what else do i need to do please?? please keep talking to me..

>>African sounding name of totally unknown author.
Begone thot.