What was the last book that made you do this, Veeky Forums?

What was the last book that made you do this, Veeky Forums?

Invisible Cities

>>>/reddit/

that's how you know you're reading a plot-centred piece of genre-fiction

yikes

Ready Player One

How to Pronounce the word Fuck

Stupid Facebook post

OP I beg you to ponder for longer your future posts in order not to look like a redditor.

kek

sounds about right

What is wrong with plot?

gr
"How can Mexico play, so at his ease, with these symbols of randomness and fright? Innocent as a child, perhaps unaware—perhaps—that in his play he wrecks the elegant rooms of history, threatens the idea of cause and effect itself. What if Mexico’s whole generation have turned out like this? Will Postwar be nothing but “events,” newly created one moment to the next? No links? Is it the end of history?"
fuuuck

not really

actually laughed

>What is character conflict

false

An Italian edition which collects all philosophical and theological writings by Kierkegaard. The guy was truly brilliant.

Plot is a crutch used by only the lowest of tricksters and those with nothing to say

Underrated post

LOL

back to plebbit with you

It's mental masturbation with no intellectual value.

>being able to tell a coherent story is masturbation but sperging out with aesthetics nonsense and poetic nothings is high art
faggot

V.

The Master and Margarita did this for me, especially when shit started really going down in Moscow

Turtles All The Way Down

>Plot is unimportant
Things you read on lit

idk sometimes you just see a nice ass sentence or passage and gotta say "fuuuuuck that was well written"

some good writing can really get my dick hard, bro. idk bout you

Dorian Gray. Oscar Wilde's prose makes my tinkler the big dinkler