Post the first word of your story in exchange for violent, bloodthirsty criticism

Post the first word of your story in exchange for violent, bloodthirsty criticism.

The

pathetic

dog

was

crawling

into

dirt

to

, niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my

Larry painfully worked his way out from behind the upright freezer when he could no longer hear the "clump, thud, clump" of her club legged footsteps.

Sounds terrible

Peeholes

DURRRR IN MEDIA RES HURRRRR

Even

give the whole sentence, I'm curious

Gadzooks!

La

A

There

Alas

Could

Living

I'm

Nowhere

owo
what's this????

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!"

“CRASH!”

>implying

Postmodern-Neomarxists

BRAPPPPP

blood

Why would someone yell crash?

ready

*Record

Every

One fine morning in the month of May an elegant young horsewoman might have been riding a handsome sorrel mare along the flowery avenues of the Bois de Boulogne.

Las

Stately

PLUMP

Economics

Accustomed

Ream

Jews

Donald

Flanagan's

Drumpf

LATHER

Stop

ok listen here you fucking fake wanna be business major you have no fucking clue of what you are talking about and you need to stop ANYTHING involving writing and "economics"

Persepolis

it's a motif faggot

you got what you came here for, stop being a bitch and trash that rough draft you typed up on your lunch breaks

Suddenly

"Jeronimo!"

Knock

That's a name, retarded niggerlover. If you didn't fail high school, you would be aware of this fact. What you should have fucking written was the actual word that follows what you put, assuming that you have actually written a story which is doubtful (considering that you are a fool).
p.s I took your sister to bed

Rindslederergaloschenerzeugung

>niggerlover
>fail high school
Is this a coincidence?

But hey, FUCK YOU user! You bitch.

>p.s I took your sister to bed
So what? So has everyone else.

Plot twist! Turns out my sister is a whore.