Why is it that Veeky Forums gets so buttmad over the ramblings of a random academic/literary critic...

Why is it that Veeky Forums gets so buttmad over the ramblings of a random academic/literary critic? The ideas he proposes aren't even that radical or unique. In fact, it's consistent with what a lot of other people have been saying for centuries. So why do you get your panties in a bunch over him?

No one fucking cares, just stop spamming him, for heaven's sake.

Why are you so mad

Because it's the same old Richard Dawkins/Black Science Man thing where an academic in one field makes sweeping pronouncements about totally unrelated fields as if he knows what he's talking about. Hell, half the time Canadian Kermit doesn't even engage with specific texts.

Also this.

disagreed

Because it's ad fucking nauseam. I don't care about his new book, I don't care about lobsters, I don't care about his ideas, and I especially don't give a fuck about his daughter. There's 5/6 threads about him right now that could all be collapsed into one.

This ' random academic/literary critic' is being flooded into this board by his fanboys

Laffd at Canadian Kermit, thanks for the chortles.

>telling someone to look up "postmodernism" in a dictionary before using it again is being buttmad
Maybe look up "buttmad" in urbandictionary before using it again.

Because i haven't cleaned my room or saved my dad from the dragon's cave or some dumb shit

I've filtered the cunt from my catalog and I still get multiple Peterson posts slipping through the cracks

For fucks sake

>Veeky Forums is infested with 19 year old left wing psuedo intellectual middle class western kids
>Peterson comes along and takes the internet by fire a few years ago
>his entire shtick is dismantling the exact sort of person who makes up the Veeky Forums userbase
>they hate him because they either have no real counter argument to Peterson and have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that they were wrong about everything basically
>or they have never actually read or listened to anything he has to say and instead strawman him as some alt-right fascist nazi advocate and dismiss him completely

>Peterson comes along and takes the internet by fire
Except he didn't.

>>Veeky Forums is infested with 19 year old left wing psuedo intellectual middle class western kids
Veeky Forumss filled with european right wing degenerates. at least, the on topic threads not about /celeb/, which is northern america's version of "books"

it's rather like listening to a commie try to describe historical materialism facts, watching americunts trying to explain why their youtube is really more than a self help book and totally Veeky Forums. it'd be so easy to convince them that peterson invented so many things, like they used do with lenin.

insecurity?

Mmm

Because he's making millions of dollars for sitting round onhis ass pontificating and meanwhile I'm here doin it

4FREE
F
R
E
E

in his area of expertise he´s nearly always spot on, but aside from that i take what he says with a grain of salt, also the fanboys who idolizes him are fucking obnoxious, heck i remember when i said that gulag archipelago isnt the best book of the last century and there were people trying to refute me, i don´t like the cult of personality behind him

I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY PETERSON THREADS, HEAR ME Veeky Forums? I HATE PETERSON THREADS AND I WANT THERE TO NOT BE ANY PETERSON THREADS. SEEING PETERSON THREADS MAKES ME ANGRY. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME ANGRY, RIGHT Veeky Forums? BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE? BECAUSE THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GO TO HAVE A TIGHTKNIT LOVING COMMUNITY OF FRIENDS WHO ALL AVOID MAKING EACH OTHER UPSET. SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T POST PETERSON, OR I'LL GET UPSET ABOUT IT.
>t. the entire reason we still have peterson threads

boomer: """the thinker"""

How many peterson threads do you need? It's bad enough they get 250 replies and leaves of grass gets 160.